Chapter Forty- One: Dinner Date

{Jade's POV}

We got back from New York two days ago, after our wickedly amazing show at Madison Square Gardens six days ago and Harry and I haven't really talked. We hugged but haven't actually talked, and I'd like to talk to him about what I said and how much it actually means to me, so.... I'm taking him on a date.

I walk up to his bedroom door- we never actually moved out of the same house- and knock on the door. He doesn't know I'm taking him out but he's about to find out.

"Jade?" He asks, giving me butterflies inside.

"Yeah. It is." I reply. He says I can come in and when I enter Harry is sitting on his bedroom floor, dressed like a fairy whilst Ellie plays with Lou the Duck in front of him. Since when have Ellie and Lou Duck been here?

"Hi," I giggle at how ridiculous he looks. "What are you doing?" I ask, smiling at the fact he's actually doing this for Ellie.

"Hazza airy!" Ellie squeals as she points at her Uncle in delight. Ellie's learnt so many words and is starting to put them together, slowly. She calls us Hazza, Jadey, Jes, Lee- Lee, which she squeals, Lou, Nini, Leeyum, Mumma, Dadda, Emmanor, Dani, Ella, Zizi and Ash. So cute!

"I can see Hazza is a fairy Ellie," I reply, sitting down with them, causing the duck to quack at me. The duck only likes Ellie, Harry and Zayn- hates everyone else. "And what a pretty fairy Hazza makes." I smirk at Harry.

Ellie giggles and Harry shakes his head, going red from embarrassment. Sexy fairy more like! Harry asks if I needed anything and I contemplate whether I should tell him or not. Why the heck not? I'm sure Zayn and a Perrie can have their daughter and their duck back.

"I wanted to know if you'd like to come out with me? On a date. Tonight?" I ask Harry. He ponders over it for a minute and then nods. "You will?" I smile excitedly.

"Yeah! Of course!" Harry nods his head. "What time are we leaving?" He asks. It doesn't matter because we're only going to a small cafe/ restaurant. 

"Um, probably five thirty. Dress warm."I ruffle his curls and then head to my room to get ready. I pick out a pair of high waisted denim jeans, a grey jumper, black short trench coat and my black Converses. I brush through my hair and then pull a black beanie onto my head and wrap my tartan scarf around my neck.

A bit of perfume and a touch up on my mascara and I'm ready to go! I grab my purse, keys and phone and check the time. It's actually already five thirty, so I head downstairs where Harry is standing in the entry way, dressed in black skinny jeans, a white jumper, black coat, black beanie and one of his many pairs of black suede boots. 

Not to mention he has Ellie, whose wearing a fluffy onesie, hoodie, knitted socks and a knitted beanie, in his right arm and he's holding a leash in his left hand. I expected to see our dogs Niall and Nemo on the end of the leash but instead Lou Duck is on the end of the leash. 

I laugh and walk over to Harry. Looks like we have two guests with us tonight. It's okay though, I have a date planned that they won't interfer with. I pick up Ellie's baby bag and lead Harry out to my black Audi. 

Harry straps Ellie in and puts the duck into the boot so he cannot get through to the car and distract me from driving and once Harry and I are buckled up we head off to where I'm taking him.. them. 

We soon arrive at the little italian restaurant I'm taking them to. I grab the pram out of the boot- Harry and I bought a pram to keep at our house- and I strap Ellie into it whilst Harry grabs the duck. I string the baby bag over the handle of the pram and Harry takes my right hand in his left one, sending warmth through my body.