Samuria x chubby reader

You are the granddaughter of a samurai master and trainer. After you parents death you grandfather took, you in and raised you in his house and training build. Where you got to meet a lot of of young samurais training, but you ha became close on of them. A samurai trainee named Tadashi, who soon became a samurai like your grandfather and his is serviced under your grandfather and you. Tadashi had been sent away on mission by your grandfather, but he promised to write to you when he could. Moons had went by and you heard back from Tadashi once and while, but that soon started trouble for you when his fan of girls sound out.

One morning you are walking around the pound thinking about Tadashi. Your grandfather told you, Tadashi was going home today form his travels.

???? " y/n " you stop walking and turn around to see, Tadashi standing there he soon kneeled when you made eye contact with him.

Y/n " hello Tadashi " Tadashi soon stood up and was now making fully eye contact with you.

Tadashi " your grandfather had informed me you are out walking, and I should come check up on you"

Y/n " oh"

Tadashi " I missed you when I was away"

Y/n " I missed you as well"

Tadashi " I missed this place so much when i was away"

Y/n " well nothing changed while you were away Tadashi, everything is still the same"

Tadashi " that good to hear while I was away I thought about you"

Y/n " why "

Tadashi " because you are one of my good friends, and I would hate to hear if something bad happened to you"

Y/n " that sweet of you Tadashi"

Tadashi " hey I was wondering if you had been talking with any, of the young Nobel men your grandfather had introduced you to"

Y/n " while yes and no some of them mostly, come by to see my father but lord sora had been stopping by lately to see me"

Tadashi " so he offered you anything like marriage"

Y/n " no why do you ask such a silly question "

Tadashi " oh I'm sorry I'm just have been hearing rumors and  I just wanted to know"

Y/n " okay "

Tadashi " y/n if a man loves a women or higher class then her, and wants to marry her what will you say or do"

Y/n " well I would support the couple and wish them the best" you started to think something was going on with Tadashi.

Tadashi " I have to go speak with your grandfather about something important, I hope to see you at dinner tonight"

Y/n" okay " Tadashi soon walked away from you leaving you wondering what was happing. Soon at dinner you grandfather had pulled you aside to speak about, and important matter.

Grandfather " my dear granddaughter I have meet with a young man that, will love to have your hand in marriage"

Y/n " who grandfather " you stand there looking shock, and wondering who asked for your hand in marriage.

Grandfather " you can come now Tadashi"

Y/n " Tadashi " you soon see Tadashi walking, over to you wearing Nobel samurai robes.

Tadashi " hello y/n "

Y/n " what going on"

Grandfather " well my dear granddaughter, it seems like you have stolen Tadashi heart in love"

Y/n " Tadashi "

Tadashi " what your grandfather says is right I have fallen in love with you y/n, and I can't let your marry another... so today I asked your grandfather for your hand in marriage"

Grandfather " I said yes knowing you and Tadashi are met for each other, and you both love one other "

Tadashi " so will you marry me y/n "

Y/n " yes I will " you hug Tadashi tightly and smile, you knew you are going to be happy marrying Tadashi.

After that nigh Tadashi had gained the title of you family, and had become the second head of the family after your grandfather.