spider Optimus X femme curvy reader

you and your best mech friends and left cyberton military academy early one night, and got onto a ship to visit earth after hearing so many good stories about the planet. Your best mech friends Optimus, Megaton, and sentinel soon arrived on the planet. 

Y/n " guys we are going to get in trouble" 

Megatron " No we won't dear y/n now that, all three of guys mechs are higher ranks now we can take any trips we want" 

y/n " okay" 

Optimism " now let's check out this planet" optimism reached out his mental hand for you and you're grabbed it, he soon warped his arm around your waist. 

Sentinal " Hey y/n I have heard about these cool stones at light up, because of the moon in of the caves here" 

y/n " really" you got out of optimism grab over you and ran over to sentinal who soon, started walking with you into a big cave. 

Optimus " I was almost close" 

Megaton " don't give up yet brother we have all night, and I will keep sentinal away from her" 

Optimism " thank you" For some reason while checking out the caves you and optimism soon had gotten paired off together. While sentinal and megaton were left alone together, and those two already hated each spark from the start. 

sentinal " there you two are" 

y/n " hey sentinal where is megaton" 

Sentinal " behind me what are you two talking about" 

Optimism " nothing that involved you" soon megaton showed up and you walked off alone to see anything new, and that when the ground started to shake the collapse. 

y/n " guys ran now" you started to run with the guys but the ground oven you gave away, you almost fall when optimism grabbed you. he soon passed you to Megatron to keep you safe while he and sentinal destroyed the falling rocks. soon you and Megatron were outside of the cave waiting for the guys to return, but soon enough allow sentinal returned. 

y/n " where is Optimus where is he" 

sentinal " he fall to his death he offline" 

y/n " no he can't be offline we have to go for him" you made a ran for it to see if you could save optimism, but megaton and sentinel stopped you. After that night you had become broken and lost without your other best friend. 

many solar cycles later 

you soon returned to the planet where you have lost optimism all those solar cycles, even when Megatron fobbed you from going and sentinal told you the same as well. You found the same cave you all had taken all those, years ago and walked in. You looked around to see glowing giant spider webs everywhere. 

y/n " what in the Allspark" you soon felt something warp around your body and pull you straight up, into the air. You soon saw some glowing red eyes looking straight at you before you could say anything you passed out because of fear. 

y/n " where I'm" you soon looked around to see you are in some random chamber, of a ship you get up from the bed and walked out of the chamber. 

???? " hello y/n my dear you finally awake" 

y/n " optimism you alive" you were not able to see optimism because he was standing in the dark, you take a few steps hoping to get a better view of him. Once you had done that your heard foot steps moving away from you, in a very fast speed. 

y/n " optimism what wrong why are you moving away, I just. want to see you and see if you are okay" 

Optimism " no you don't y/n" 

y/n " what are you talking about optimism" you soon heard footsteps moving towards you and in a blink of your eyes, you saw optimism. 

y/n" ......." 

Optimism " I'm no longer that same mech you knew in the past, y/n I'm someone new" 

y/n " no you are still the same mech to me, and now we can go back home and ....." 

Optimism " No I'm never going back there, once they see what I have become I will be dead" 

y/n " no me, megaton, and sentinal won't let that happen" 

Optimism " don't speak of sentinal he did is to me" 

y/n" what he said you fall" 

Optimism " no he pushed me to my death and left me there to die, and soon the creatures in the cave made me on of them" 

y/n" then we can send...." 

Optimism " no I'm staying here..... you can stay here with me and we can start a new life here" 

????? " y/n where are you" you and Optimus soon heard a lot of footsteps running towards you two, and you both knew that voice was Megatron. 

y/n " Go before they think you are a con trying to kill me, I don't want to see you get hurt" 

Optimism " okay thank you.... will I see you again" 

y/n " yes you will I will visit you regularly and may in time bring you back home" 

Optimism " sure" 

y/n " take care Optimus" after you said that optimism kissed you on the lips and you kissed him back, he soon let go of you and smiled straight at you. 

Optimism " take care my love" soon optimism crawled away fast, you knew you are going to keep your promise to him. 

Megatron " Y/n there you are we losted your singel and your comlink went off" 

y/n " Oh yeah I was walking around when I fall down a hole, destorying my comlink and leaving some dents on me" 

Megatron " Im glad you are fine we can get you some medical help on the ship, we had all of us worried we thought..." 

y/n " I know" 

Megaton " so did you find closure my dear" 

y/n " well yes for me but I still need to help some others out" 

Megaton " whatever you say my dear" soon enough you and megaton and his men soon left the planet during the travel home, you asked megaton to company you for the next time you return to the planet.