For you guys!

Hi everyone!! I'm just here to give you a few updates.

To start, I just want to say a big thank you to you all again. I can imagine you're tired of hearing me say it by now, but this really couldn't have happened with you guys and it means the world to me that you've helped me achieve my biggest dream!

With regards to the final chapters being removed from this book, they will be staying up until the release on June 26. So if you're planning a re-read or haven't gotten around to finishing the book yet, now is your chance to get on that ASAP! 

(I will also mention at this stage that I made a number of changes to the book prior to publication, so the published version of Cold Fire going to be quite different to -- and in my humble opinion, a lot more exciting than -- the book you've read on Wattpad.)

Annndd on to the updates!

Cold Fire is now listed on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/ColdFireGR (all links have been posted in the comments)

You can now write a review it, rate it, add it to your bookshelves, and recommend it!! Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell your pets. Tell that cute boy/girl you like and impress them with your epic taste in books! 

 Tell that cute boy/girl you like and impress them with your epic taste in books! 

I also now have a Facebook page: http://bit.ly/ShayeEastonFB. Like and follow for more updates, and to interact with your fellow readers!

That's all for now, friends! Keep your eyes peeled on any of those sites for the next few weeks and join me in the countdown to the book launch!

P.S. Don't forget to submit your covers! The last day of submission is on June 11, 2019