Kiss and Tell (Tom Koracick x OC)

Waking up in a bed that wasn't her own was something new to Lydia

Well, it was something that had not happened to her in a long time. Training to become a doctor and then working as a one took up a lot of her time.

So, waking up next in a man's bed, Tom Koracick's to be exact was not good.

Not that the night before hadn't been good, but he was her co-worker and a little full of himself kind of a guy.

In her mind the best thing to do was to make a run for it. Koracick was still sleeping so she tried to be as quiet as possible.

After making it out of his apartment she let out a sigh of relief.

Before she went to work, she went home, took a shower and had breakfast. Walking towards the hospital, she stopped outside to buy a coffee from the cart.

"One cappuccino please," she said, but before she could pay for her drink a hand that came from behind her gave the barista the money.

"Make that two," it was Koracick's voice saying that. "Morning Sunshine. You left in ahurry this morning," he said smirking.

"We are not talking about this here," she said quietly. "In fact, we will not talk about it at all. Ever."

"Hey, hey, hey, I'm not you I don't kiss and tell." He said and took his coffee. You both started walking towards the hospital. "But just so you know, us not talking about it shouldn't stop us from doing it again."

At that Lydia chocked a little on her coffee.

"Just stop, it was a one-time thing and that's it."

Rest of their way to the attendings room was made by talking about different topics and bantering.

In the attendings room were Torres, Grey and Bailey. Lydia didn't know what the topic of their discussion was, but it wasn't hard to figure out.

"Just do it Meredith, you deserve to move on," said Callie.

"I know but after Derek it's been hard," was Meredith reply.

"It's not hard. You like him, he likes you. It doesn't even have to be anything serious, just jump the guys bones." Callie said that with a wink. Meredith was about to reply before she was interuped.

"Yeah, do it Grey. Just like Lydia did yesterday with me," Koracick said and Lydia felt everyone in the room looking at her. Her face was turning red.

"What? You and Lydia?" were the only words anyone could say.

"What happened to "I don't kiss and tell."," Lydia whispered in Tom's ear.

"Why keep it a secret if it's going to happen again." With that he left the room and Lydia was left there shocked by the man's confidence that it anything between them would happen again.