Part Two

"Why you gotta be so rude?

Don't you know I'm human too?

Why you gotta be so rude?

I'm gonna marry her anyway

Marry that girl

Marry her anyway

Marry that girl

Yeah, no matter what you say

Marry that girl

And we'll be a family

Why you gotta be so

Rude"

Mr. Sanders looks up at me with a dumb founded expression that I just want to say, "Yeah that's right you old fart, you're being a rude ass old man!" But of course, I'd rather heighten my chances of getting Marisa rather than having to steal her...

"I am not being rude." He finally says in his low gravely voice, his jaw set and tight so his aggravation is plain.

I can't help but laugh and when he gives me a what the fuck expression explain, "Mr. Sanders I'm just as human as you, it's a little rude to cut short a persons hopes and dreams on account of your own. Especially when that person isn't the only one your hurting. Your daughter is the girl remember."

"Shut up Evan, please just get off my property..." He says exasperated.

I make a wild gesture, waving my arms and obnoxiously say, "Ruuuuuuuuuude."

Mr. Sanders rolls his eyes and I shrug.

I turn on my dress shoes heals and walk down to my car turning around and grinning like a Cheshire Cat, "I'm going to marry her anyway." I half tease but I am clearly being serious.

"No."

"No matter what you say." I say in a song like fashion.

"Absolutely not."

"And we'll be a family." I add to too it off.

Mr. Sanders looks like he may have a stroke. He jumps to his feet, "Evan shut up and no! You aren't marrying my daughter!"

I turn back to him and cross my arms like a smart ass child, "Oh come on Mr. Sanders, why you gotta be so rude?" I ask.