Gaius x Summoner!reader

Another long day. You could barely stay awake as you practically crawled your way back to your room from your study. You should really get into the habit of stopping after the sun sets...
As your sleepy figure crept towards your bedroom, you heard a crash. The loud clang of some sort of metal jolted you awake. Now fully conscious, you realized that this was the kitchen and not your bedroom. However, you had no time to laugh at yourself, for another bang rung out of the kitchen followed by muffled cursing.
Fear replaced your exhaustion from before. While one part of you wanted to investigate the loud noises, the other part wanted to sprint away and lock yourself in your room. In the end, your curiosity got the best of you, and you carefully stepped into the kitchen.
You began to scan the kitchen; eyeing it up and down. It was dark, but pale moonbeams shining in from the window provided just enough light to see. Pots and pans hung on the walls and glistened in the moonlight. You took one of the pans just incase the need ever arose to defend yourself. Your eyes made their way over to pantry where it's doors were wide open.
Panicking, you ducked behind the kitchen island, gripping your frying pan tightly. You felt your heart in your throat and tried to steady it's beating, but it only worsened when you heard rustling.
You don't know what possessed you in that moment to peer around the corner. You don't know what you saw, either; But in a heap of sheet pans and cutlery, you saw a dark figure.
Or at least it would have been dark if a bag of flour hadn't fallen on top of it.
A redhead peaked up out of the pile of kitchen ware with a groan, oblivious to your presence. The flour was merciless and had drenched him completely from head to toe.
"Ugh, I'm getting sloppy," he mumbled to himself, wiping flour off his face. In a blind surge of adrenaline, you swung your pan at the figure before he had to chance to see you. As you struck him across the head, he let out a sharp yell and fell back into the pans with a clatter. He winced and more curses escaped his mouth while he held his head in his hands.
You could see the figure in clear detail now as the moonlight shone upon him. The once mysterious figure now revealed himself to be none other than Gaius.
"Gaius!!" You exclaimed, realizing how you just attacked him. You dropped the pan and immediately stooped to his side.
"Marshmallow?.. Is that you?" He sputtered in pain. "You've gone stale on me."
"I never would have hit you if I knew it was you! I'm sorry!" You apologized, frantically pushing the pans away and trying to make him more comfortable. "I'll go get a healer! It may be late, but I'm sure one of them will understand!" You explained to him before standing back up. However, your attempt at standing faltered when Gaius grabbed your wrist.
"No," he slowly sat up, still clutching his head. "I'll be fine."
"Gaius, I just smacked you with a frying pan! You might have a concussion," you argued, but the thief just brushed you off.
"You did hit me pretty hard, I'll give you that, Marshmallow," he spoke with a grin as he called you by that nickname. "But you're going to have to hit me harder than that. You're still a marshmallow after all."
You pouted, standing up and turning to go get a healer anyway.
"Hey! Where ya going?" He called, making you turn around again. "Help me up at least before you go trotting off."
"You're staying right there until I bring back a healer!" You ordered. Gaius sighed and rolled his eyes.
"I told you, I'm fine," he whined. "Now come help me clean up this mess. I'll share some of those cookies with you," He bargained, pointing up to a jar on the top shelf of the pantry.
"Is that what you came here for?" You crossed your arms like a mother scolding her child. He nodded and stretched out his hand for you to help him up. You reluctantly took his flour-covered hand and helped him to his feet. He shook off some of the flour and attempted to reach the cookie jar. You saw where one of the shelves had snapped, assuming he stepped on it to try and reach the cookies.
"Damnit, I still can't reach it! How does Flora get it all the way up there?!" He grumbled. You stifled a laugh as he began to hop up and down to reach the jar.
"Well, don't just stand there, Marshmallow. Come help me." He waved for you to join him.
"How am I supposed to help? I'm shorter than you," you stated. It was actually quite mind-boggling how the cookie jar got up there. If Gaius couldn't reach it, then how could anyone else?
"Get on my back," he directed, starting to crouch.
"What?" You spouted.
"You heard me. Get on my back and grab the cookie jar," he reiterated. "Come on, we don't have all night."
You begrudgingly stepped behind Gaius and hesitated. You'd never jumped on someone's back like this before, and you didn't want to hurt Gaius anymore than you already had.
"Come on, Marshmallow, hop on," he urged. You pushed your concerns away and jumped onto Gaius' back as he let out a small "oof."
"Wow, you really are a marshmallow. You're lighter than I thought," he observed and stepped to the pantry shelf.
You were exactly at eye level now with the cookie jar and reached out to grab it. You took the porcelain jar in your hands and cheered, "I got it!"
"Nice!" Gaius praised. "Now to get you down..."
He took a step back away from the pantry, but as he did, you felt him leaning farther back.
"Um, Gaius..." you tried to alerted him. He was already in the process of trying to balance himself, but he continued to sway.
"Gaius!" You shrieked as the thief inevitably tumbled backwards. Gaius let out a shout of his own, and you both fell into the pans and flour.
You had squeezed your eyes shut upon impact, and opened them to find the redhead on top of you. His arms were awkwardly stretched out in front of you, holding the cookie jar behind your head. You suddenly realized the compromising position you were in and felt your face heat up. Your hood had also fallen off your head, revealing your flustered face.
"Come here often?" He smirked. Your blush worsted as you tried to push him off, but he was a lot heavier than he looked. He chuckled and rolled off of you with the cookie jar still in his hands. He opened the jar and pulled out two cookies.
"Take one, you earned it," he said handing you one of the cookies. You pulled yourself back together and took the cookie from him.
The cookie was big for normal cookie standards; it was as wide as your hand. You took a bite and savored the chocolate chips that melted on impact. You instinctively let out a "mmmm" as you finished your first bite. Gaius was just finishing his second cookie when he looked up at you with a smirk.
"Good, right? I made a deal with Flora that if I got her the ingredients, she'd make these for me as much as I liked," He rambled while passing you another cookie.
"How many are in that jar?" You asked out of curiosity as you started on your second cookie.
"I dunno. Fifteen to twenty? She's really good at packing them into this jar," he answered and looked back up at you.
"Hey, Marshmallow," he started again.
"Yes?" You replied.
"You're pretty cute with your hood off like that," he spoke nonchalantly.
The blush returned to you face and you shoved your cookie back into your mouth as a distraction. You finished the cookie and peaked back over at Gaius, who still held your gaze.
"Wait, hold still, you got something on your face," Gaius said as he leaned in. His hand cupped your cheek and turned you to face him. He placed his lips softly against your cheek and you felt a tiny lick. He pulled away slightly and met your eyes once more. You felt like you would faint from over heating any second. That smooth...
"Oh," he continued. "There's something on your lips, too," and he leaned in once more, just inches from your lips.
"Mind if I get that?" He asked in a faint whisper.
You closed the space between you and Gaius and he immediately took control. His hand rested on the back of your neck, pulling you closer, while the other slid down you side. His tongue slipped into you mouth and yours into his, but all you could taste was the cookie.
The two of you changed positions so that he was pinning you against the floor. He slowly trailed his mouth down from your lips to you neck, his hot breath making your shiver.
"You really are just like a marshmallow," Gaius crooned before kissing your neck.
"What's going on in here?" You heard another voice yell from the doorway.
You and Gaius scrambled up and away from each other, causing the pans on the floor to rattle.
Standing with a candle stick in the doorway, Alfonse took a step forward. The candle flickered over to you and Gaius and Alfonse breathed a sigh of relief.
"Oh, it's just you two. For a moment, I thought someone broke in. All I heard were loud bangs and crashes," Alfonse approached, seeing the various kitchen ware scattered around the floor and you and Gaius covered in flour. "What happened?"
"Please don't tell Flora," Gaius spoke up. "She might not make cookies for me again."