Short update and change

(If you're impatient and don't care about my explanations, skip to the overview at the bottom)

I said when I first started this fanfic that I wasn't going to do any update chapters like this, but here we are. I have three houses to blame for this because ever since I've picked up the game and chose blue lions I've been dying to write a tone of byleth x so and so. And I have myself to blame for limiting myself to feh.

Here is my dilemma: I want to write x readers with scenarios outside of heroes. I originally chose to stick with heroes to make it easier for people to navigate and to know what to expect, but I've also limited myself creatively. With three houses out now, I'm only limited to the three lords and byleth. Not to mention I'm an avid tellius fan and love path of radiance and radiant dawn so I also have a ton of ideas for those.

What I've thought of is abandoning this book (I'll still keep the stories up, don't worry) and starting another fire emblem fic where it's extremely broad and it makes it better for me to write freely and for people to suggest freely.

Also about suggestions.
In a perfect world, someone would suggest a character and I would be familiar enough with them to write a proper story with them and have them in character. But unfortunately I'm not familiar with everyone and that's why I'm petrified to have free and open suggestions. However, I'm going to break out of my comfort zone for awhile and have suggestions open and see what happens. If your suggestion isn't picked, I'm sorry, buts it's for the reason as stated above. Plus if I get a lot (unlikely though heh) I'll have to pick and choose.

Overview:
What I plan to do is create another fire emblem fic that's mostly random x readers from a bunch of different fire emblem games, including heroes still. That way I can write freely with no odd restrictions and you can suggest freely with no restrictions either. I'm sorry for the hassle, and to the person who asked if they could suggest someone, I will still take your request, regardless. It will be the last chapter before I complete abandon this story.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.