Thirteen

"You slapped him? And said fuck you? That was it?!" Lynn questioned once again.

"Yes! How many times do I have to tell you." Cas cried. Thankfully Adelaide and Axel were asleep.

"Why are you crying?" Lynn asked rubbing her little sisters back and holding her as sobs racked her body.

"I don't know!" Cas sobbed. A few seconds later the door opened and Ashton rushed over to the two girls on the couch.

"Are you alright?" He asked Cassidy.

"Do I look alright?" Cassidy asked glaring at Ashton through tears.

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid question." He mumbled. Girls were too confusing, you never know what things are the wrong things to say. "If it makes you feel any better, Luke was crying too."

Cassidy cried even harder at that. "Shit, I'm such a bitch."

"Don't swear!" Ashton warned.

"Shut up Ashton!" Cas was not in a very good state.

"Mummy?" Axel asked walking out of the guest room. "Why you crying Aunt Cas?" He asked running over to hug her.

"Cas, I think I should take Axel home. Is it okay if we leave?" Lynn asked carefully. She didn't want to leave her sister like this but now that Axel was awake they should probably go home.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She muttered sitting up and wiping her tears away. "Bye guys." She croaked, her voice hoarse from all of the crying.

"Feel better aunt Cas." Axel said giving Cas a kiss and a hug.

"I'm sorry. I just can't think straight right now. I thought everything would be okay and I'd walk in there and tell him I still love him and that I forgive him. But when I saw him, I don't know, I just felt so mad. He broke my heart and then he just left and didn't even try to contact me." Cas vented. Thankfully, Ashton was a good listener. He pulled her in for a hug and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Why don't you go take a shower and change into something more comfortable. And I'll make some tea and we can cuddle on the couch and watch some movies." Ashton suggested trying to calm her down. He hated seeing her so upset.

"Okay." She sniffled, getting up to take a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Cassidy was finally done with her shower, which calmed her a bit, she went into the living room finding Ashton with a bowl of popcorn and mugs of tea.

"Is Addy still asleep?" She asked looking towards the nursery.

"Yeah, I checked on her a few times and she's fine, now, what should we watch?"

Just as Cas and Ashton went to pick out a movie, cries came through the baby monitor. "I'll get her." Cas said immediately. Adelaide always cheers her up.

When Cassidy disappeared into the nursery, the doorbell rang.

Ashton shuffled over to the door in his pajamas and opened it confused. Who would come to Cas' house this late at night?

"Luke?" He asked confused.

"Ashton? What are you doing here?" Ashton had no idea what to say. Luke obviously knew that this was Cassidy's house and was confused as to why Ashton is here.

"Uhh..."

"Ashton, who's at the door?"

Luke's jaw dropped when he saw Cassidy walk in with a baby in her arms.

"Luke?" Cassidy gasped. He was at her doorstep.

"Can I come in?" Luke croaked, she could tell he'd been crying too.

"Uh, yeah."

Ashton led Luke to the living room where they all sat down.

"I'm sorry." Luke and Cas say simultaneously. The three of them let out awkward laughs before Cas starts again. "I'm sorry for slapping you. I forgive you and I understand why you broke up with me, I'm just mad I guess."

"And you have every right to be. I totally deserved it. I dumped you pretty harshly and then after not seeing you for 15 months I just hugged you. I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry."

"I think I'm just gonna go to Addy's room." Ashton announces grabbing Addy. He felt uncomfortable. He should let them talk alone.

"So, I guess I missed a lot in the past 15 months." Luke chuckled sadly.

"Yeah.."

"So, are you with Ashton now?" He asked wiping at his teary eyes. "That baby, she's your guys, isn't she?"

"And now you probably want to slap me." Cas sighed. "Yes, she's mine and Ashton's, but we're not together."

"Oh you're not together, you just decided to have sex with my best friend behind my back? I knew there was something Ashton wasn't telling me, I just can't believe this is it." Cassidy could tell Luke was mad.

"In my defense we were broken up." She mumbled just making it worse.

"So what? That doesn't mean you can have sex with my best friend! That's just against every rule there is!" He stood up and started pacing around Cas' living room rubbing his face. "When did it happen?"

"The day after you dumped me, Ashton came over to get your stuff. And he was just saying everything I wanted to hear. And I guess we just got a little overboard and in the heat of the moment, we forgot about a condom." Cassidy explained sadly.

"Oh my god! I never thought that you'd seep that low. You had sex with my best friend the day after we broke up? Since when are you a slut?" Cassidy knew deep down that Luke didn't mean what he was saying, but that doesn't mean it didn't hurt.

"I can't believe you'd call me that." She whispered. "Look I know it was stupid but I don't regret it. I love my daughter and if you hate me now because I have a kid with Ashton, then you're obviously not worth it." Luke looked down at Cassidy crying on the couch. He suddenly realized everything he just said and he came back to reality.

"Shit." He mumbled sitting down next to her. "I didn't mean that Cas." He whispered crying as well.

"I know."

"I'm so sorry. I'm just a little hurt and shocked right now. It's all my fault that you're with Ashton anyways. I should have treated you right. He probably treats you way better than I ever did anyways."

Cassidy leaned over and planted a kiss on Luke's tear stained cheek. "Luke-"

"Do you love him?" Luke croaked turning to look Cas in the eyes.

"No Luke." Luke sighed in relief. "I mean, I do," he was scared again. "But not in that way. I've loved people before, I've loved Lynn because she's my sister. Axel because he's my nephew. Adelaide because she's my daughter. And Calum and Michael because they're my best friends. And I love Ashton the same way I love Calum and Michael. But I love you in a completely different way than everyone else. I don't just love you, I'm in love with you, and I've never felt that way about anyone else Luke. It's only you."

Luke's lips smashed into Cassidy's and he cradled her face in his hands. A wave of nostalgia washed over him. He missed this so much. The feeling of Cassidy's lips against his felt like home. Because Cassidy is home.

[woo! They're finally together again. And Luke knows about the baby but he's gonna be pretty chill about it. He'll be like some sort of step dad or uncle to the baby.

I know that was pretty short but a lot happened in it. They fought and made up and fought some more, but deep down they really love each other and Luke won't let the fact that Cassidy and Ashton have a baby ruin his relationship with either of them.

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading.]