Her Acquaintance, A Run Into

You gazed out across the vast surface of the ocean's water, watching as the seagulls flew over the green-blue waters, and listening to the waves as they crashed onto the beach's shore. Taking in a deep breath and you releasing it, you focused your sight on the waters, drawing forth the element chant.

"Water, my friend and my partner, the only thing I ask from you is a little control," you chanted out as you soon watched as a string of water rise from the surface of the ocean, coming to swirl along the surface of the air.

In intense concentration, you were able to make the water form into the shape of butterfly, before shifting it to look like a bee. Controlling water was normally a simple spell, but being able to control it for a long period of time was quite hard for you.

You had woken up early that day, making sure not to wake the others and had slipped out into the early morning to try to practice your magic. Lately, you had been trying all you could to improve your magic and increase your magic level. You never wanted to be weak ever again, and thanks to Sebastian and your training, you had been slowly improving your skill.

A wave of exhaustion hit you and immediately you dropped the ball of water back into the ocean only to collapse back into the sand. You panted heavily in an attempt to try to regain your energy having had been training for a long period of time.

You sat up to pick up the magic book that was besides you, glancing down at the page that you had opened. Although the way the magic book had shown up was sketchy, your were still glad that person had left it to you since it allowed you to learn spells you never had before.

The book was opened to a page of the elemental chapter and you were practicing through the spells, trying to learn new ones and going over the old. Although the spells were on the first level - meaning they were easy - you had wanted to go back to the beginning in an attempt to improve upon them.

Controlling Water Spell

A spell which allows the caster to control any type of water for any amount of time. However, the longer the caster controls the magic, the more energy is drained from them.

To use this spell recite: Water, my friend and my partner, the only thing I ask from you is a little control.

The complexity level of this spell is a 1.5.

Two days had already passed since you had arrived with the others at the beach house and you've guys had barely done anything. You and the other servants had been to busy getting settled into the beach house to do anything. However, you were happy to have a small chance to shortly swim with the others.

Ciel had informed you guys, that he was going to be visiting the town to gather a couple of supplies with Sebastian and had offered to bring you and the others along with him. You of course wanted to go, wanting a chance to explore parts of London that you had never seen before.

"(Y/N)," a voice said from behind you causing you to look behind you to see Ciel. "So this is where you were. Mey-Rin informed me that you weren't in the room when she woke up so I was wondering as to where you were at."

"Oh good morning Ciel," you told him with a smile as you watched him approach you. "I wanted to try to train this morning while we're at the beach. I want to do all I can to get stronger that way I can protect you and the others."

"Well from what I can tell you already seem strong," Ciel stated as he gazed off into the ocean. "Not to mention you saved all of us countless of times, so don't worry about it to much. You're already a hero in my eyes."