Chapter 5

"what do you mean johnny" "hes in the hospital in really bad shape" "he got..worse?" "yeah-" i immediately ran out the door all the way to the hospital and barged right in "johnny cade." "are you family?" "yes, what room?" "alright room 128 right down the hall" "thank you!" i said as i ran down the hall. i found his room and went in. he looked really bad. "hey johnnycakes.." "hazel!" he said trying to sit up. "no dont sit up you need to lay down" "im so glad you are here i kinda pretended i was in bad shape so you could come visit." "oh johnny you little punk" i said ruffling up his hair "so when can you get out?" "they said this week so im pretty happy." we gazed into each others eyes for a second but we were interrupted by a nurse "hey lady im feelin alot better!" johnny said sitting up "oh thats good ill notify the doctor" i giggled a little "johnny you cant just go around telling people stuff to get what you want" i said still giggling "well atleast i did. hows ol dal doing?" "oh hes good.." i lied. it was really hard to lie to him but he was still hurt so i couldnt tell him the truth just yet. "that good. im gonna go get a snack." "johnny you cant just-" but i was interrupted by him getting up out of the hospital bed doing a funny walk, probably to make me laugh "johnny-" "dadadada do i hear something? oh nevermind im gonna go get some chips yeah that sounds good." now i was full on laughing on the floor "johnny cut it out!!" i said through laughs but our laughter was quickly cut off by someone at the door.