Ch. 2: People still love you

I had raced home and my dad was on the front porch was a pair of shorts and a shirt for me.

I grabbed them with my mouth and ran to change behind a tree when I came back out I ran to my dad and started crying, he took us both inside and sat us down on the couch. I told him everything that had happened from the moment I entered the school to what Adam had done.

"It's okay. It'll be okay." He said as my crying slowly became small sniffles and whimpers. "He's missed out on a big chance and life with you and Olivia."

"He did?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Yes he did-" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead, "-you both are wonderful any guy who doesn't want to be with you our just dicks." I giggled at him as he finished talking.

"Mommy?" I looked over to see Olivia coming into the living room, I smiled at her before motioning for her to come over to me.

"Hey Liv," I said as I pulled her up to sit on my lap.

"Mommy why you crying." She asked as she put her small hands on both my cheeks.

"Mommy just had a bad day." My dad covered for me as he smiled at the blonde 3-year-old.

Olivia nodded before kissing my cheek saying, "better" as she wrapped her arms around my neck and cuddling up to me. I wrapped my arms around her and nodded my head.

My dad ended up going out to see the Alpha about something, while I and Olivia took a nap on the couch.

(An hour later)

"Dad!"

I jumped up as I heard someone yell as they came in, I sat up on the couch as Olivia was still a sleep next to me.

"Adeline?" Addison said as she spotted me on the couch. I put my index finger up to my lips in a shushing motion as I moved off the couch.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her into the kitchen. "Olivia is asleep," I told her once in the kitchen.

"Sorry," she muttered. I just nodded and whispered an 'it's fine'

"Where's dad?" She asked me.

"Alpha Black wanted to go over something. He had called dad to his office an hour ago." I told her.

"Oh, I texted him a couple of minutes ago when I had left school, he said he was here."

"Nope." I said as I popped the 'p' in the word. "You look happy, what happened?"

"Adam wants me to be his Luna!" She whispered yelled in excitement.

"That's awesome!" I said in fake excitement as I hugged her and she hugged back.

"I already told mom."

"Good." I said before raising an eyebrow and asked, "did you tell Logan yet?"

"No. Put he'll be happy for me." She smiled, see Logan always told her not to get to attach to Adam because she still had a chance to meet her real mate.

"You okay Adeline?" She asked me, I nodded to her.

"I'm fine, just had a rough day at school," I told her.

"Okay." She said.

"Mommy!" Olivia yelled from the living room and I went back in there and picked her up.

"It's okay baby," I said as I took her into the kitchen.

"Hungry Mommy," she told me as we entered the kitchen.

"Okay baby what do you want to eat?" I asked as sat her down in her high chair.

"Mac 'n' cheese!" She said with a big smile. I nodded at her as I started on her food.

"Addison, you want some?" I asked my half-sister.

"Yeah sure." She said as she sat down with Olivia.

After I fixed the food all three of us sat at the table to eat.

After I and Olivia were done eating we put our dishes in the dishwasher and headed outside to play, while Addison went upstairs.

(40 minutes later)

"Adeline dad wants you to the packhouse!" Addison yelled from her window from the second story.

"Why?" I asked as I grabbed my daughter.

"I don't know!" She yelled back before going back in and shutting the window. I lit out a small sigh before walking to the packhouse with Olivia on my hip. We lived close to the packhouse since my dad was the Beta.

After walking about 5 minutes we reached the packhouse.

<<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>>