Chapter 10

Third-person POV.
(The picture above is the women on the balcony)
{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}
:RECAP:
"Hello Margarita," the woman said as she turned towards Adeline. Adeline could see her face now she had what everyone really wants in life and her eyes shined, the color making it look more beautiful. Her eyes were the darkest brown you could think of.

"How do you know that name?" Adeline asked more to herself then the women. "My mom called me that."

"I know, your mom is a good friend of mine nowadays."

"Who the heck are you?!" Adeline questioned loudly to the stranger.

"I am the moon goddess child."
: Recap over:

"Your the what?!" Adeline yelled out to the women, who she thought was nuts. "You can't be the moon goddess!"

"I am dear," the women said within a calm sweet voice that reminded Adeline of her mother in so many ways, and that's what is scary. "Let's take a seat, Margarita."

"Please don't call me that-" Adeline said as she took a seat on the bench that resides on the left side of the door and it was turned so that you could look out into the vast forest, "-my mom was the only one I would aloud to call me that."

"Of course Adeline." the moon goddess spoke as she took a seat next to Adeline. "Your mother said you didn't like people calling you by your middle name."

"My mother is dead and she wouldn't talk to someone she doesn't know about her daughter."

"She would to me." the woman said with a small smile. "I'm her sister, after all."

"She was an only child," Adeline said, getting more and more annoyed by the woman who's a name she still didn't know. "And anyway what the hell is your name?!"

"She may have been an only child with her parents but she was adopted by then because our biological mom and dad could not take care of us." she said then continue with answering my second question, "My name is Brooklyn Denis."

"So your my biological aunt on my mom's side," Adeline stated in shook from the news she has just got.

"Yes but that is not the reason you are here." Brooklyn said as she turned so that she was completely facing Adeline, "I need to tell you of the prophecy that belongs in my and your family."

"What?"

"The prophecy goes like this," the goddess took a big breath before she started. "The twins have to kill one another or the angel of death will, you are pregnant with the next king or queen of werewolves. The child belongs to one of your mates and the father will die by the hands of his brother. You will and can't stop any of this even if you tried."

"So I will only get the rest of my pregnancy to be with my child's father." Adeline looks angry and disappointed about everything she was hearing from her newest family member. "Why?"

"No one knows why but it's what happens whenever some in the family gets mated to male twins." Brooklyn looks heartbroken at this information she just told Adeline. "You must leave now."

"What?" Adeline asked in shook from her aunts' sudden change in attitude, "You can't just tell me this then kick me out!"

"You've been here longer then I planned," Brooklyn said as she grabbed Adeline's bicep and pulled her up into a standing position. "You've been in a coma for almost 4 weeks."

"What!" Adeline yelled in shook at the woman who was dragging her towards the door to exit the room.

"I will talk to you later; don't tell anyone about the prophecy." was the last thing Adeline heard before she awoke in the hospital with both her mate by her bed.

"Brooklyn!"
{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}{<>}
So how was this chapter? Good, bad? Let me know in the comments or by liking it.
-Love ya guys❤️

Like❤️
Comment💭
Share➡️