Three.

YOUR POV

YOUR POV

I flipped over the giant rocky arm that was pummeling towards me, landing on the side of a brick building near me. The monster roared before taking another swing at me.

Leaping off the building I shot a few webs at its head, a few sticking to his eye. Peter swung besides and and went behind the monster trying to web him up.

I grunted when the monster blindly swung his arms around due to me cutting off his sight. His boulder of an arm slammed violently into my body as I felt myself soar backwards into the window of an office building. I rolled a few times before my back hit the corner of one of the wooden desks with a thud.

"Y/n! I need a little help!" Peter yelled through the coms he put in our suits. As if it was straight out of a movie, I saw my little brother encompassed in the monsters large hand, being thrown around like a rag doll. Leaping to my feet I ran before jumping out the broken window and on top of the monster.

I punched the monster in the face, hissing when the rocks sharp edges cut through the material of my suit as blood started seeping out.

"Spider-woman!" A female voice rang throughout my com as I started webbing the buildings and attaching them to the monster in an attempt to slow him down so he couldn't damage the city even more.

"Agent Hill?" I asked, shooting more webs and trying to get the beast to focus on me so he would let Peter go.

"There's been a power outage at Rikers. I've gotten word that some of the villains have escaped." Agent Hill informed me.

"Look, I'm not in this line of work anymore." I grunted. The monster was webbed up but I knew it wasn't going to hold him very long. I ran down his arm and towards his clenched fist with my unconscious brother in the middle.

Bringing my arms over my head, I slammed them down trying not to think about the searing pain stinging at the ends of my nerves. I did that a few times before the monsters wrist crumbled from his body, rocks falling on to the street below along with my brother. Jumping off his crumbling arm, I swooped Peter up in my arms and began swinging towards a little safer area for him to stay.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but the city needs you and your brother." Agent Hill replied back in her sassy tone.

"No, what the world needs is the Avengers. Peter still in school and needs to focus on that." I told her firmly as I set my brother down behind a empty dumpster.

"God you sound like Tony." Maria chuckled, "One last mission and then, if you want, you can retire...even though you're only twenty."

"Fine." I gave in reluctantly as I swung back towards the monster terrorizing the city.

"The Avengers are setting the quinjet down as we speak. You'll have back up soon." Agent Hill told me just as a flying guy shooting green beams out of his hands flew over head of me.