Eight.

прекрасный = beautiful  YOUR POV

YOUR POV

I walked towards the open window, feeling the nights cold breeze whoosh past me as I leapt off the windowsill. The ground was approaching fast, shooting my webs at one of the streetlights in the last second. Spinning out of control because I only had one really good had to use, I tried to graciously land on the side of the office building. Shaking my head to try and rid the sound of my heart drumming loudly in my ears, I figured I'd just have to run from rooftop to rooftop.

A swarm of pigeons flew off the roof I just landed on, cawing and flapping their wings as they flew away. Pushing my feet off the next ledge I twirled through the air, my stiff muscles and joints becoming more easy to freely move. The lights shining off the building shimmered off my eye lenses as I landed on top of the small emergency water tower on the roof of the lab. I had to be cautious because I knew Fury and Agent Hill might still be inside.

Jumping off the metal water tower, I opened the vent entrance near the door on the roof as my form of cover. The vent groaned and squeaked once I climbed in, silencing itself the farther I climbed in. It was quiet from what I could tell, not hearing the deep commanding voice of Fury inside.

"FRIDAY active heat signature lenses." I whispered.

My eye lenses became enhanced in different colored LED lights, the heat signature changing if something was hot or cold. I couldn't pick up any heat signature on Hill it Fury, describing the effect. Dropping down onto the floor, I rolled my shoulder back before jogging towards the computers.

Typing in my log in information I tried to hack into a zipped folder. A red error messages kept popping up loudly, making me growl in frustration.

"FRIDAY override defenses."

"One moment."

The blinding red error message turned green with in mere seconds as the folder became open to me. I took off my mask and connected it to the high tech computer, transferring days files and documents to my hard drive.

My spider senses went off as I heard the lab door click open. Quickly I turned off the computer, leaping up on the ceiling just in time for Otto to walk through the door with a bag of Chinese takeout in hand. Slowly I crawled towards the open vent, making it inside just in time for the com on my mask to start ringing, an incoming call from Otto coming through.

"Y/n! Forgot what I said earlier, I think we can really do this project! Come down to the lab tonight and I'll show you." He said excitedly.

"I'm sorry doc, I promised May I'd have dinner with her. I can come to the lab bright and early tomorrow." I said as quietly as I could so he wouldn't hear me.

"Yes that's fine!" The scientist laughed gleefully, "Are you alright? You sound sick."

"I'm fine, just a little cold is all." I coughed, pushing open the entrance to the vent.