fifteen

Only halfway through tour, they still had about a month and a half on the road, living out of the 1975 VW bus and the occasional cheap motel.

Road life was just as challenging as everyone promised it would be, but Louis fell in love with it, just like he fell in love with Harry all over again during the second half of their cross-country tour. Now that they were open and honest about their feelings, everything was easier.

As for the band, their fanbase increased with each show. They gained thousands of followers on their social media accounts each performance, and soon they were all overwhelmed with the sheer love and support from people all over the country.

The newfound fame was great, but they would always remember their first few shows back home in Atlanta, the city where they all grew up. The city that was their home. Playing to small crowds in a dark, smoky bar. Loving how it felt to be heard.

In a few weeks, One Direction would be performing in NYC for their biggest show yet. All of their families were flying in to see their show. Louis was elated, because homesickness crept in during the moments he wasn't expecting it, and he really did miss his mom and sisters.

Also, he would get to introduce Harry to them as his boyfriend. They had already met a few times, and they loved him of course, because it was impossible not to love Harry Styles. So there was nothing to worry about, and it was only excitement and anticipation Louis felt when he thought about it.

Not to mention so, so much love.