x.

tainted dreams | chapter ten
___

___another messy chapter, i'm really sorry ): i just need to get the boring parts out of the way so i can start writing the good stuff! ___

___
another messy chapter, i'm really sorry ): i just need to get the boring parts out of the way so i can start writing the good stuff!
___

Rosalie and the Avengers were all gathered in a room with some hologram displays, sitting around a table. Tony, Steve and Bruce were pacing at the front, clearly leading the planning of the mission.

The rest were simply sitting down and listening, giving their input every now and again when they felt like something was going south with their plan.

"Okay, so the 'how' works. Now we gotta figure out the 'when' and the 'where'." Steve was the one to speak after a messy exchange of words between Nat and Tony. "Almost all of us has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones."

"Well I'd substitute the word encounter for damn well near been killed by one of the six infinity stones." Tony rolled his eyes at Steve's words.

"I haven't, I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about." Scott raised his hand, followed by Rosalie.

"Same here."

"Regardless, we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history." Bruce looked worn out, a look that Rosalie thought didn't suit him.

He was always the positive light in their group. She noticed how he affected the team when Nat found out of his return. Nat was not one to let others see how she really felt, but the Avengers were her family she loved them very deeply. Specially Bruce.

"Our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in." Tony continued with his stupid attitude.

"Which means we have to pick our targets." Nodding his head, Clint was starting to form a strategy in his head.

"Correct."

"Let's start with the Aether." Steve turned back to the screen, selecting one of the stones to bring the team's attention to it. "Thor, what do you know?"

Rosalie turned to see Thor sitting on a chair by her left with his sunglasses on. It was impossible to tell whether he was awake or asleep. The blonde couldn't help but feel a tight grip on her heart as she looked at the broken God.

Despite his different origins, Thor was more human that a lot of humans Rosalie knew.

Her parents, for example.

But she knew exactly what she wanted to do about that situation. Just not then.

After this stupid meeting is over. Yeah, I'll take care of it later.

"Is he asleep?" Nat asked, seriously worried.

"No, I'm pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey spoke calmly, his humour earning him glares from most of his team members and a high-five from Rosalie.