Chapter 1

"Do you ever look at yourself when you abuse another person."
                                                                              ****

I felt a sharp pain in my mid rib, that same rib I knew I had to get checked out.
If my parents were good at one thing it would be the fact that they managed to make sure I was always in pain.

"Wake up you freak" my so called father said to me. I felt his hand connect with my cheek and I almost jolted up in pain.

"You didn't cook breakfast for us. What do you expect us to eat?" he said as he grabbed me by the hair and dragged me across my room. If I could even call it that.

He continued his assault on me by pulling me up and wrapping his hands around my neck, squeezing it by so doing cutting of my oxygen supply.

"I-m ..s-o--r--r-y  " I managed to choke out. Black spots began to cloud my vision. I knew I had to find a way to get him to loosen his grip on my neck if I wanted to live. I tried to remove his hands from my neck but this just made him press even more.

"F--ath-er pl- " I was cut of by him releasing his grip on my neck and bashing my head against the nearest wall.

"I told you not to call me that" he said kicking me in the stomach repeatedly. I tried to get up but failed miserably falling back onto the floor.

Because of how much the pack loved me, note the sarcasm, they made me sleep in the basement. I had to share a room with all the packs torture devices, meaning I witnessed all acts of torture that were inflicted on different kinds of people: From rouges to pack members.

I made my way upstairs to find the whole pack, even the omegas waiting for breakfast. You see I was the lowest of the low in terms of pack rankings. Even the omegas were higher in ranking than me.

Nobody wanted to be associated with me. They didn't even look in my direction.

I finished making breakfast for the pack and dished it out making sure to sneak some for myself, even though it wasn't a lot.

I made my way to my room and ate my food quickly.

A few hours later my mother came into the basement with a  sweet smile painted across her face. Every time she smiled me it always ended up with her torturing me.

"No thank you" I said politely backing up in to the wall behind me.

"I didn't give you a choice, did I  ?"  she asked whist grabbing me and dragging me across the room to the torture room.

The torture went on until I couldn't feel any of my body parts anymore. As soon as she was done she left me sobbing and clutching my wounds.

I laid on the floor for what felt like hours until I gathered up enough strength to get up and tend to my wounds.

As the pack didn't provide me with a bed I had to use the thin blanket they had given me to sleep every night. The basement was the coldest place in the house and the fact they made me sleep on the floor with nothing but a thin battered blanket proved how little they cared about me.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ****

All the years I had been an omega I had learnt to never look in the eyes of those that are higher in the ranks that they were. Since I wasn't even an omega the punishment would be so much worse for me if I were in that position.

I remember the first time I looked into my fathers eyes since it happened. He and the alpha took matters into their own hands and decided to call a pack meeting to humiliate me in front of the whole pack. 

They had decided to beat and whip me in front of the whole pack. Usually when they did this it would go on for hours. I tried looking at my mother, trying to avoid her eyes pleading for her to help me,but she didn't . I looked at my siblings hoping  they would intervene.

They laughed at me, just like every other person did. Some of the adults joined in on the fun whilst the children stared, pointing fingers and laughing at me, the pathetic, beaten up omega lying in a pool of her own blood.

I was taught a lesson that day.One that would help me for the years to come.

                                                                  ******

My Alpha and Beta were always looking for reasons to punish me and newer more inventive ways to punish me.

Today they were punishing me because apparently I had left a smudge on the alphas mirror when I was cleaning it earlier. 

I know that's not a good enough reason to put someone through absolute torture. Basically my father and the Alpha were the worst people in the pack for me.

I remember the time my father was my idol. I  would've stopped at nothing just to be like him. Now I hated him with every fibre of my being. The irony in this situation was fucking hilarious.

Anyways they put me through hell in the hours I was down in my room being beaten. I thought they were done with me but little did I know they had just begun.

They took multiple knives which had their blades freshly sharpened. I knew they had intended to use them to stab me and I knew I couldn't do anything about it . I just laid there until they had with finished their brutal assault on my body.

Being a werewolf I healed faster than others even though I was a different case though that was a story for another time. As long as the blades  weren't coated with wolfs bane or silver I knew it wouldn't scar. It didn't mean it didn't hurt like a bitch cause it did.

And when they were done they left me all on my own to clean up the mess that was around me alone just like they always did.

I knew the pack members upstairs could hear me scream but they ignored it. No one was foolish enough to help me.

No one helped me. They wouldn't even try to hep me. If they did they would get severely punished. Even something as little as speaking to me earned would earn you a severe beating.

So no one attempted to. I wasn't worth being punished for.

                                                                            *******

A/N

So the first chapter is done. I would like to thank everyone again for giving this book a chance. I am so excited to finally publish this chapter after taking the whole day to write it.

I hoped you enjoyed it and will come back to read the next chapter.