Chapter 14

Author's note. I understand completely how fast this story is progressing but just a reminder, I started writing this over a year ago and just update whenever I can. As for the story, it's really bad, but for the longest time, I've wanted to write a story just because and ignore all plot holes and ignore all real reason. This is just that, and honestly? I love it. It's bad but I love it. It's fun to write and that's the only reason you need to write sometimes :D love you guys 

Chapter 14

Perhaps you've done everything wrong, perhaps you ignored your own feelings because silly little Adler told you you would never be loved by Sherlock. Maybe it was the fact that Mycroft was worried about you. 

Maybe it was because both Holmes were currently in your home and you never felt conflicted before but you were pretty sure this was it. 

For one Mycroft's hand was on your your own which laid on your knee, and Sherlock had just given you tea while only looking at you. Completely ignoring all questions Mycroft had asked of him. 

"Sherlock, mum wants us to meet her next weekend for a little family get-together, will you be there," Mycroft had completely just ignored the fact that Sherlock was ignoring him. 

"I was thinking of asking you to come with me (YN)," This time Mycroft was looking at you expectantly. 

"If (YN) is coming, it'd be with me, she is my best friend and my partner," You both glanced up at Sherlock, his eyes were angry. 

"Yes, but she is my date." Mycroft was winning, and he had no problem shoving it in Sherlock's face. Sherlock's words came into your mind. "I'm still an option"

"I'm going to the bathroom," You said quickly before leaving, not caring that they knew exactly why you were leaving. The tension was so thick, and the Holmes brothers were fighting over you. 

Is this what high school feels like?

You shook your head remembering how little time you spent in high school. 

No matter the case, you did not want to deal with this. Not now. 

Not with the consequences of your own actions. 

~~~~~~~

.

.

.

nobody:

me:

haha sorry not sorry! :D thank you for reading love!