Chapter 17

omg you guys, I avoided this book like the plague because what the heck Mycroft. It's short, but it's a lead up for the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~

Perhaps leaving the Holmes family wasn't the best of choices, it's been a couple of days since they've been gone and honestly, you felt free. Free from the decision and free from well, Mycroft. You blew out a sigh and leaned over your work. You were at the office, in your own little cubbie.

"So tonight they come back?" You glanced up at Greg who had a small smile on his face. "Sorry, John told me all the details," you let out a groan.

"Why'd I do that Greg," Greg laughed shaking his head.

"All my days, to think (Y/n)(L/n) would entwine herself so deep in the Holmes lives, oh you know what, my bad, to think the Holmes brothers would let a girl and feelings get in the way of their lifestyle," you heard his laughter as you waked away from your cubbie, flipping off your good friend Greg.

"Tell me how it goes! You defiantly have my attention!" you would have slammed the door to the whole office building but you were too polite to the other workers, you will get your revenge on that old kid.

"Oh, hello (Y/n)," You nodded politely at John Watson. He was probably heading over to Greg to cluck more.

"Do me a favour Watson and don't put anything on your little blog kay?" you said in your sweetest voice before walking away.

"I only told Greg and well Mary doesn't count! She's my wife!" ok, you understood you were being a bit childish and a bit reckless. Just not yourself in general.

But, your decision was made. Of course, it was made.

I mean, between your best friend and his older brother. The choice was clear. Just how to break it to Mycroft? A text was very classy. No, perhaps not.

Or maybe.

What are thinking? Of course you can't do it over a text. Can you tell him why? Hey sup Mycroft, it's over, turns out I want to snog your little brother.

Yes, real classy.