CHAPTER I

SIMON

The knots on my back loosened as soon as the hot water hit my skin, making me sigh in relief. I was tired and it only came to me now that I am breathing deeply and letting my body relax for the first time in weeks. Defeating the Humdrum, accepting my feelings for a boy - my disturbed, villain, vampire, beautiful, arch nemesis - was really easy compared to move in. This was hard. Especially without no magic at all to help me to finish this task. And now I was finally breathing. The hot steam wrapped my body in a safe cocoon and I tried to enjoy it and not freak out about the current "I have nothing to do, no plans, no monsters to defeat, no power and a pair of wings and a tail to deal about" bubble floating around my head and trying to make its way in.

I finish my shower with no rush and turn off the hot water. I can hear voices in the living room and I can't help a grin from appearing in my mouth. Baz is here, of course he is. He is here everyday, even though he didn't helped a lot unpacking and his presence were obviously a distraction to me (and maybe to Penny, too, since they couldn't seem to stop babbling). The only difference about today is that I can finally give my boyfriend some attention. I've been thinking about that. A lot. We haven't had much time to really be with each other since we kissed for the first time, not without worrying about the Humdrum. Not without worrying about the future, and maybe today is a good day to stop worrying. I need to stop worrying and I need to be close to Baz.

I put on my new grey sweatpants ("You can't wear your Watford's uniform now, Snow," Baz said when he gave those to me. Along with more clothes. He was kind of excited about dressing me up so I just let him be. He looked cute and his eyes were vulnerable when he asked me if I liked the clothes. Of course I liked them, Baz know me too well and it's kind of weird that even when he used to hate me he was paying attention to me. I don't actually think he ever hated me at all) and I finally leave the bathroom. Penny and Baz were arguing about something when Baz stopped talking mid sentence to look at me. He looked at my shirtless torso, actually. And then looked at my sweatpants.

His eyes are too light and when his pupils went wild I can see it even from the distance I am. Maybe I am spending too much time with him, because without a second thought I raised one eyebrow and smirked. He swallowed hard and his fangs went a bit out, making a small volume to his lips. I like his fangs. He don't.

"Okay, lovebirds. I'm out," Penny broke the silence I didn't noticed we were in, she was constantly embarrassed with the looks we used to give to each other. As if she wasn't this gooey with Micah (now that we were living together I was constantly listening to they phone calls to prove that).

"You better be, Bunce. I've been dying to be alone with this numpty right here," Baz said, gaining some composure. He is good taking control of his emotions. I am pretty shitty at it (that is, when I can understand what I am feeling).

"Hey!" I call him out, even though I don't really care. I know he loves me.

"I hope you follow the 'Not Making Out In Common Places' rule," She said, getting up, taking her bag from the floor and leaving without expecting for an answer. I guess she was afraid that Baz would ruin her mind for the rest of the day.

He would.

BAZ

Simon Snow is beautiful. His bronze curls and broad shoulders. His stupid face and ridiculous moles. I might die trying to absorb the heat he radiates. I might implode trying to keep inside of me the feeling I have everytime I see his face and everytime he turns his attention to me. Crowley, I love him and it still feels so out of reality that he is with me.

Bunce have just closed the door when I decided to breathe again. Simon was still looking at me. I could listen to his thoughts. We've been together for a while, but we haven't done more than kissing and sleeping in each other's arms, and if I'm correct (which I usually am) this is the first time we have actually the time and privacity to do whatever we wan't and he is thinking about the same thing. Not that I'm desperate. No. Not at all. I may or may not have had some dreams about sweaty curls and tanned skin, but that's just normal. Ask anyone.

"The cat ate your tongue, Snow?" I say as if I'm calm. I think I'm pretty great hiding my anxiety, I've been doing it since the Crucible roommated me with Simon. And let's not start talking about the fifth year.

"Uh," he tried to say something, but failed miserably and I couldn't help a giggle "Shut up, Baz!" he demanded and that made laugh, he couldn't even answer to something as simple as that, the idiot.

"You're so ridiculous, Snow," I laughed, his tail were swaying and his mouth open. I was so distracted by his details that I didn't even noticed when he came to me, grabbing my face between his hands and kissing me hard.

"Am I, you twat?" He asked, licking my lower lip. That made my skin prickle and the little blood in my body go straight to my cock. Of course he could do that to me, the arsehole.

"Yes, you ridiculous boy," I say, trying to reach for his hair, the need of keep kissing too urgent, but his tail stopped me, curling around my pulse and keeping my arm to myself. I could untangle anytime I wanted, but I didn't. I didn't because I didn't wanted to. Because he have this power over me. Because I loved him.

He just smirked and Crowley. I was fucked (not in the way I wanted to) (yet). Simon decided then that it would be fun make me reach for his lips, the smug bastard, and of course I did. I always do, but he wasn't having any of this. Every time I was close enough he backed off.

"Are you sure, Baz? Because you're the one looking ridiculous to me right now," and with that the blood in my cock went up to my cheeks and I couldn't know if I was embarrassed or horny.

"I'm going to kill you, Snow," I said and didn't meant it.

"I thought we were over that. And you've called me Simon before," he pointed out.

"No, I didn't," I totally did, but I couldn't to let him win this one. Even though I wanted to kiss him until my mouth started to bleed and my undead heart started to race. I wanted to taste his lips so much I could die (again?).

I couldn't wait so I detached myself from his grip and with a fast movement I straddled him at the sofa. He was going to kiss me. I needed him.

Then... There was something in his eyes, it was so fast I barely noticed. It was fear. Why would he be afraid of me? I mean, I am a vampire and I can be quite fast and strong when I'm not trying to fake I am not a vampire. I would never harm him. I could never try to do that. Not again. Now we were together and nothing could stop me from loving him. Nothing. Only himself.

I departed myself a little bit and released my grip off of him. He must have noticed. I don't know, he was far away for a second. I wanted to cry. Holy snakes! There must be something really wrong with me. I wanted to go back to my flat for a second and was ready to do this when suddenly he touched my arm and made me look at him. His electric blue eyes stared at mine and then they gained a mischievous spark that made me shiver.

"Baz... I want to... I, like, need to be in control of this. Can I? Please?" Simon Snow is a fucking mess, But, Morgana, he do things to me. To my body. I didn't know why he was afraid before, I wanted to question him. To make him tell me the truth, but if he wanted to be in control of this, who am I to say no? I'm yours, Simon Snow. I am yours to control and do whatever you want to. Cut me, kill me, rip off my expensive and possibly favourite shirt. I am yours.

"Yes," I answered him this only word. I guess he is starting to take my words out of me. He would be so dangerous if he still had his powers. I can't even imagine. I don't want to. I love him this way, controlling me with just his kissable lips and his goofy face. I love him so much he doesn't need any power to make me going on my knees for him. I just want to. Simple as that.

"Yes?" His voice was so small, as if I could ever deny him something. And for a second I just blutter that out loud. I needed him to know, to feel how much I loved him, even though we hadn't say it yet, since I think he doesn't love me, not like I love him.

"Baz..." and just like that his eyes changed. I could see fondness, so much of it I couldn't breathe. I saw hunger. And I saw that he's close to loving me. This amazing human being (with dragon parts). I was so surprised, I needed to get my hands on him, I had to touch him, but he was in control, so I just slid down to the floor and kneed between his legs.

"Simon," I started, looking up shyly at him. Why am I so pathetic. Really? I could embarrass my whole family if they could see me. Crowley, I hope they never have the chance to see me shy and about to ask my boyfriend if I can suck his prick. Honestly. "Can I suck you off?"

I looked back at the floor and hoped for his anwer. I felt like ages passed by before I could hear a noise from his throat and then I was afraid that I did something wrong.