CHAPTER 2.

SIMON

I was speechless. Looking at Baz, shyly asking that to me. I mean. He’s sex on legs. Long legs. I just couldn’t find any words. He does that to me constantly and sometimes it scares me. It’s like he is just too much and I feel suffocated. He is clever, beautiful, he does everything perfectly and sometimes I just wait for him to break up with me because I am a fucking mess.

 A sound escaped my mouth and before I could realise I haven’t answered, he was tense. I gently reached and touched his dark hair, I would never get tired of touching his raven soft waves, I caressed his scalp and could feel him shivering under my digits.

“Baz,” I said and then, I don’t know why, I tugged his hair lightly and he fucking moaned “yes.” I barely whispered. He looked at me with his lips between his teeths, his fangs out and I felt like I was just about to be devoured. I yanked his hair, broughting him closer to me and taking his lips. He could bite me, he could turn me into a vampire, but I wasn’t thinking, I actually didn't even care. I just needed to feel his lips on mine. I entered his mouth with my tongue and he sucked it. I just couldn’t stop the dirty thoughts that crossed my mind and felt myself hardening inside my sweatpants.

“Simon… Please,” Baz whispered in my mouth. I couldn’t bear to hear him calling me Simon, hearing his voice saying my name was something I’ve never known I needed. It was better than any fucking magic.

I started putting my pants down, I don’t know what got on me, but he asked so gently and needed. I was completely naked in front of Baz and he stared at my prick for a long time (I couldn’t know how many seconds? Minutes? Hours? Has passed) and I’ve got a bit self conscious. I mean, he is perfect. I bet his cock is pretty perfect as he is and I don’t know if mine is enough, I don’t know if I haven’t corresponded to his expectations. Maybe I should stop this. Maybe it was a bad idea. Maybe now he is finally breaking up with me. I mean, we are so messed up that it wouldn't surprise me if he broke up with me after seeing me naked. 

"Sorry, Snow, I just realised this is not what I wanted in the first place. I'm going to find a more magical cock to suck on."

I mean. That made total sense. 

BAZ

Simon Snow is big . I don’t know how I wasn’t expecting that. I never thought about us having sex with so many details and now I’ve just realised that I never sucked anyone before. Crowley! I can be a bit thick when it comes to Simon. I am so afraid that I accidentally bite his prick, I don’t know if my jaw will open enough so my fangs won’t hurt him. It would be a total disaster. 

I was coming up with a good plan so I could suck him off without tearing his penis appart, when I saw him quite restless on the sofa and decided to go with all I had toward my target.

I had no idea of what to do so I just started licking his length and he made a noise that went straight to my cock. I'm pathetic, but he tasted so good, I would drink all of him, but I would never. I would never drink a drop of his blood because I might not be able to stop. I was completely addicted to him, ever since we’ve met.