One: Amusing

Draco awoke after feeling like he was only asleep for a second running a hand through his blonde hair and yawning. He sat up and stretched his arms above his head and remembered the Harry was right next to him when he felt his forehead press against his thigh.

Draco looked down and saw Harry pressed against his leg and one of his hands resting idly on top of his thigh, close to the opening of his pocket. Draco grabbed his silver watch from his nightstand and groaned when he read "8:56" and latched his watch onto his wrist.

Draco lifted Harry's hand and carefully, slowly slipped out of his bed. He quickly dressed and dug around in his drawer, searching for the expensive hair gel and almost jumped out of his skin when he heard, "What are you looking for?" followed by a chuckle.

Draco turned his head and saw Harry propping his head up on his arm and yawning. Draco raised his eyebrows at the sleepy boy and asked, "How long were you awake?"

Harry shrugged his free shoulder. "Not too long."

"Oh?"

"Y-Y-Y-Yeah, " Harry said through a yawn. He rubbed his emerald eyes, frowning at his grogginess.

Draco went over to him, handing him his glasses and laughing quietly at him. Harry yawned again and said, "You look better without the gel."

"Mmm, " Draco mumbled, rubbing Harry's temples with his knuckles.

Harry leaned forward and kissed Draco's forehead, adding, "You really do, "

Draco smiled and lazily touched Harry's knee but quickly pulled his hand back when Harry looked down. Draco, clearing his throat, walked away from Harry and tried to calm his racing heart.

Harry stood and started to ask, "What's wrong?" before Draco said, "I'll wait for you outside. Theo and Blaise'll be waiting for me."

When Draco left, Harry dressed quickly in his leisurely uniform. He wondered what he did wrong to make Draco leave in such a hurry. Harry stepped out of the portrait door, seeing Draco arguing with Blaise and Theodore in a hushed voice and was unable to hear them before they noticed him.

"Hello, " Harry said, shyly waving at the two other Slytherin boys.

They both nodded and said, "Hello."

The three Slytherins continued talking, but not about whatever they were talking about earlier, as Harry reached for Draco's left hand, only to feel a crushing feeling in his chest when Draco jerked his arm away. Harry's face fell and both Theodore and Blaise noticed what Draco had done.

Draco, trying to make the situation better, stepped to Harry's other side, holding Harry's left hand in his right. Harry, though confused, happily squeezed Draco's hand.

"You kicked Draco's ass yesterday, " Blaise grinned.

Theo added in a mutter, "Draco probably hit his last n---"

Harry interjected quickly, "I wanted to win."

Draco said, "I was going easy on you, Potter. Don't get too cocky. We still have two more games against each other."

Harry snorted, "Sure you were, Malfoy."

Theodore clapped his hands together and said, "What a cute couple!"

Blaise rolled his eyes and asked, "Can we do down to breakfast?"

Harry laughed but quickly stopped when Theodore laughed too, but in a mean sounding way. Draco hit the back of his head and said sternly, "Be nice."

Theodore snarled, "You're not anywhere near nice."

"Neither of you are nice, " Blaise said, glaring at the two. Harry walked closer to Draco and listened to Theodore complain about how big of a hypocrite Draco was being right now while Blaise told him to shut up.

As they, Theo and Blaise, were arguing, Draco whispered to Harry in his ear, "Are you uncomfortable? I can make them stop."

Harry shook his head. "I don't mind. It's quite funny. I didn't really see you three talk much at meals or during class."

Draco told Harry, "We tried not to say anything that could be used against us."

"What do you mean?"

As if he had heard their conversation, Theodore turned around and said to Draco, "Do you have any STD's?"

Draco pinched the bridge of his nose and said to Harry, "This is what I mean."

Theo laughed as Blaise whacked the back of his head. Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around Draco's own arm, looking up at him lovingly. He smiled wider when Draco looked down at him with the same look. Maybe I'm just overreacting . . .

Draco frowned when he heard Theodore making a smacking noise with his lips and fluttering his eyelashes. Blaise and Draco both reared their hands back to hit Theodore again, but Draco stopped when he heard Harry do the same thing.

Draco leaned down and gave Harry a little peck on the lips, making Harry blush a shade of red almost identical to Ron's hair. Theodore and Blaise both cooed, "Awww!" in high-pitched voices. Draco grinned at Harry's embarrassment.

"So cute, " Theo gushed, making Harry grumble, "Shut up . . ."

Blaise still swatted at Theo but missed by a mile when he jumped out of the way, causing Theo to laugh. Harry chuckled at the rare, fun, side of the three Slytherins. A few years ago, he would never have even thought of a group of Slytherins would have any comedic relief. Or a sense of humour at all.

Theo put his arm around Harry's shoulders and said, "Oh, Potter. What shall we do about you?"

Draco moved Theo's arm with a scowl and he asked, "Jealous much, Draco?"

Draco scoffed. "I just don't want you touching me."

Theodore nodded. "I'm sure."

"Theo, I promise that I'll throw something at you if you can't shut your mouth, " Blaise said, pulling Theodore's arm.

Theo rolled his eyes. "Potter is too pretty for Draco. I, on the other hand, am very pretty."

"Yes, " Harry said with a completely straight face. "Theo is very pretty."

"Thank you, " Theodore said with a cheeky smile.

Draco frowned as Harry let go of his arm and grabbed Theo's wrist, saying, "This is my new boyfriend."

Theo swung his arm around Harry's shoulders again and said, "I forgot to tell you, Draco."

Draco's eyebrows furrowed. "Are you serious?"

Harry nodded and looked at Theo, who said, "We didn't know how to tell you."

Draco looked at Harry and asked again, "You're not serious, are you?" Harry nodded again but soon started to crack up when Theo said, "We are."

Draco whined, "That wasn't funny, Harry."

Harry continued to laugh as he grabbed Draco's hand again and leaned against him. "It was funny, though. Wasn't it?"

Draco shook his head but smiled. "I guess so."

Thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!