Daniel Seavey Series P.2

It's been a couple of weeks and me and Dani are filling dating. Dani has to break up with Rose and his doing it today and also we are also pregnant. We have to tell her.

Four months pregnant

We didn't get a chance to tell her till now. I put on a simple but put together outfit. I smile at Dani and he kisses me. "Are you ready?" Asked Dani. I breathe out. "Yeah. Just.... a little nervous" Said Nikki. I kiss and hug him.

We get in the car and drive to her house. I knock and she opens it. "Oh you both arrived at the same time" Said Rose. We nod and go inside and sit down.

"Rose, I want to break up" Said Dani. "Why?" Asked Rose. "I love Nikki and she's having my baby and I... you told her to stop talking to me. Do you know how mean and cruel that is? I fell out of love with you the minute you did that" Said Dani. "Fine! I never loved you anyway" Said Rose. "Roe?" Said Nikki. "Both of you get out of my house" Said Rose. I nod and we leave.

We get home and sit on the sofa. We just enjoy the rest of the day. I hug him when we are having dinner. "Are you ok?" Asked Dani. "I am. I have you" Said Nikki. We share a kiss and go to bed at 12.

Nine months pregnant

I just had my baby girl, Hadley Roe Seavey. She is beautiful, looks just like Dani. Amazing girl. We go home the second the day there and Hadley is amazing and doesn't cry. She is quiet and amazing. I love her.

Once her umbilical cord falls off, we give her, her first bath. She loved the water, thank god. I love Dani and Hadley.

A year later Dani proposed to me and I said yes.

The wedding was amazing

I lost all the baby weight and I love the dress I had

I lost all the baby weight and I love the dress I had. It's amazing and I love it.

Nine months later we a baby boy, Remi Oscar Seavey, Again looks just like Dani.

We all actually have a happy life.

That's it for Daniels. Short and sweet.

Lorna wxdxw