Zach Herron Series 2

It's been three months since the proposal. No one one knows apart from Zach's four best friends. I'm walking to Zach's room when Queen Myta pulls me into her room. "I know you and my son are getting." Said Queen Myta. I nod. "I have the tiara I wore for my wedding. My husband won't be happy Zach is marrying you but I am. I would like to attend it" Said Queen Myta. "Of course, Zach would love for his mum to be there" Said Evie. She hands me a box and leaves. I open it and wow. I go to Zach's room and sit beside him.

"Your mum just gave me her tiara. She wants to come to the wedding" Said Evie. Zach smiles and kisses me. I kiss back.

Wedding Day

The tiara is special and I love it

The tiara is special and I love it. I smile at my reflection and soon it's time. I walk down the aisle and I notice that King Herron is here, Myta is smiling. His just looking at us.

Vows

Zach: "I know I'm a prince and I know your not a royal but your my Queen. I don't need a wife that has a title because you are mine and I am yours. I know for a fact if I let the power get to my head you'd snap me out of it and I love that. I love you Evie. You are my soulmate"

Evie: "I'm just a maid but you always made me feel like a Queen and I want you to know I love you more then anything and if you ever need me to snap you of your power I'll do it. I love you, my King, my soulmate, my best friend and I have news, I'm pregnant."

Zach cheers and kisses me. We swap rings and share a kiss, a very heavy kiss. We get to the reception and it's time for the speeches. King Herron stands up. I gulp. He found out when Zach let it slip during an argument and we had to invite him and have a massive wedding.

King Herron: "I know how I was when I found out about it, angry and wouldn't talk to Zach. I'm not going to say bad things because I see how in love you both are. Me and Myta, we have that love and I can't take it away from you. Evie, thank you for showing us love. You bring the light to Zach and I thank you for that. I'm hard, stubborn and old fashioned but I am getting out of the old fashioned person I am. Congratulations on your wedding!"

The first dance was amazing. Our honeymoon was in Bali and then the Maldives. We go home and nine months later we have triplets.

Arabella Eliza Herron

Aria Eva Herron

Adam Emmett Herron.

We lived happily ever after.

Yes it wasn't juicy enough but I didn't want drama for this one after the Zay drama :)

Hope ya enjoyed

Lorna wxdxw