Initiation

The next day, Y/N woke up and decided to meditate to clear his mind and focus on his powers. His meditation took a few hours, but when it was done he felt a lot more clear-minded. He headed into the main room to see Skarlet and Frost sparring. He smiled and watched as the two demonstrated their skills and agility. Skarlet soon had Frost pinned down and had her blood daggers in a scissor fashion at Frost’s neck. Frost smiled and faked a surrender and Skarlet got off her, helping her friend up. Y/N walked up clapping

“Excellent work both of you. You’re growing stronger and stronger with each day”, he said and the two climbed out of the ring

“We owe it to your guidance Y/N”, Skarlet said with a smile and Frost bowed to her teacher

“Without you, we would probably be dead, me because of my overconfidence and Skarlet because of her wounds she sustained”, Frost said and Y/N smiled before the three went to eat their breakfast. Cetrion had prepared a breakfast of a plant smoothie, some plant based pancakes and oatmeal muffins for after. The three sat down and began to eat. The smoothie had a few bits that Cetrion was unable to sort out, but it was refreshing nonetheless. The pancakes and the muffins tasted wonderful, especially because Cetrion had spent a lot of time perfecting the mixture for them. Once they had finished their breakfast, the three sorted themselves out. Y/N and Skarlet cleaned themselves up while Frost, being a cyborg, underwent a polish and diagnostic scan to ensure she was prepared. Cetrion soon arrived once the three were readied up. 

“Are you ready?”, she asked and the three nodded. Before they were transported, Cetrion handed Y/N something. He looked at the box in confusion.

“It’s something to help you with your initiation”, Cetrion explained and Y/N opened it. Suddenly a light flew out and enveloped Y/N. When it went away Y/N was standing there in a white and green suit of futuristic armor.

He looked at it in awe

“Thank you so much mother”, he said and hugged Cetrion. Cetrion smiled and returned the hug.

“You are welcome Y/N. Now make us proud in your initiation, all three of you”, she replied. Y/N stepped back, between Skarlet and Frost, and Kronika used her powers to transport Y/N, Skarlet and Frost to the forest. 

“Your objective is to head to the ruins at the far end and retrieve three relics. Ensure they are the exact same, that is how you will stay as a team”, Cetrion said to them through their heads. Meanwhile, at Beacon, the school was getting themselves ready to watch the initiation of three new students. Everyone in the school was gathered in the main hall to watch as the screen popped up showing the three of them getting ready

“Let’s do this”, Y/N said and the three began to make their way to where they needed to go. Soon they encountered a group of strange wolf-like creatures. As soon as the group noticed the three, they growled and prepared to attack. Skarlet shot tendrils of blood into the nearest one and began to rapidly pump blood through them. The creature began to writhe and eventually their entire chest exploded before the creature dissolved. Frost meanwhile was sliding around using her drills to quickly and effectively take care of the creatures. Y/N summoned a giant hammer to assist and the three effortlessly dispatched the creatures before making their way to the ruins. The students back at Beacon were awed by the performance. One of the students on the other hand saw it as just showing off and she huffed folding her arms. Back in the forest, the three arrived at the ruins and studied the artifacts. Y/N noticed there were three of them shaped the same. White king chess pieces.