Deku is What???

I don't Own Bnha and I have no clue where this Meme Comes from but I don't Own where it comes from

Also Just a Joke Chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Urarka walked up to Midoryia with a slight frown and Immediately punches him in the stomach just as Midoryia started to say "Hi -"

Iida Looked at his Friend Confused.

Uraraka Looked at Herself in horror. 

Midoryia Crys out in pain holding in his stomach. He shrieks out "W Wh WHAT THE FUCK" with a tear running down his eye.

"BAKUGO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MIDORYIA" Kirishima yelled at Bakugo

"I DIDN'T DO SHIT SHITTING HAIR" Yelled Bakugo

"Midoryia you are one of my very best friends and I could not stand by and watch you throw away your life like this." Uraraka solemnly says to her dear friend.

"At least she cares," Tsuyu says 

She then grabs his face and Proclaims "Your Too Young, YOU ARE TO BEAUTIFUL" she now had tears in her eyes and she holding Midoryia with one arm.

Mina Snorted loudly

Midoryia turns toward her and quietly asks with a pained voice "What the fuck are you talking about"

"AH STOP MIDORYIA PLEASE" Kirishima complained

"I'm talking about the baby growing inside of your belly right now." She says loudly enough that the walking by Todoroki hears her and falls forward with a blushing red face and tear in his eye.

"Oh"

"Is Midoryia a girl?" Mineta says Hopefully

"The Fuck," Aizawa says loud enough for the class to hear " You know what I am Done with this shit" 

Aizawa closes his eyes and rests his head on the back of the chair.

He gets up slowly seeing Midoryia and Uraraka and slowly says " See ya"

Midoryia yells after him " I'm Not Pregnant"

"He is a guy," Ojiro say 

"Well not after that punch your not," Uraraka says Smugly "I have been taking Muya Thai Classes"

"Oh ... that must of hurt then," Ojiro says now realizing how badly that would hurt.

"I was Never Pregnant Uraraka," Midoryia says Staring at her with an Unimaginable amount of Anger.

"He is Channeling his Bakugo" Denki Proclaims

" ... Oh" Uraraka Slowly Realises that Midoryia is a guy, but now she can't back out " Are you sure?"

"YES I'M FUCKING SURE," Midoryia says getting louder.

Iida then walks up to the group with a scowl and Purple bags under his eyes "I'm Sorry, but why is everyone yelling over here"

"Iida looks tired," Jiro says 

"Shit he likes to jump to conclusions when he is tired" Mineta Complains loudly

"Becuase I found a Positive Pregnancy tes -" She was Interrupted as Iida punched Midoryia directly in the gut.

"See" Mineta points out

"-t and I believed it was Midoryia" 

"GUH MOTHERFUCKER" Midoryia Screams loudly as he is now on the floor holding his stomach.

"It was All Might" Todoroki immediately says looking at the screen.

"Young Todoroki We Have talked about this Midoryia is not my Son" All Might says with a Blushing face.

The Screen Darkness.

"Are we done yet" Aizawa askes Jack

"Not even Close" Jack replies.