Stronger than you

I don't Own Bnha or Steven Universe: Stronger than you (Edited for story)(I used the Parody Stronger Than you Frisk's Respons as it fit better"

The idea to do this song is from @MysterionXIII so you enjoyed it cool ... Idk

And while you at it Check at my other Story Plus Ultra Danny Phantom

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This Story is Actually about the sports Festival," Jack Tells the Audience

Todoroki looks Intrigued "Oh" (I love the Todoroki Oh meme)

"Immagine The epic battle scene Todorki and Midoryia actually was a song on Midoryia's Feelings during the fight," Jack says

"Shit"

"I Didn't Want to fight for you"  It shows Two Silhouettes walking onto a stage .

"Fight for?" Uraraka Looked Confused.

"Somehow you think you can win with one of two" One Of the Silhouettes turned out to be Todoroki who's Ice is flowing around him.

"Ahh, he is talking about how you use to never use your Fire," Tsuyu says taping her face with one finger.

"What's driving you" The Other was Midoryia with a Confused and Angry face

"Only Air Between me and you" The Screen Backs up showing the two standing on opposite sides of the stage.

"They look like two Warriors," Aoyama Says fanning himself

"You do not have to fight by my rules"

"One Quirk Per hand, yet you play the fool" Todorki fires ice at Midoryia

"Here we go Let us fight Truly" Midoryia Flicks his finger sending out a wave of air that Destroys the ice.Then screen Gow to his face showing a Pained, but Determined look.

"He is So Determined"

"I'll break myself all for you" His face Hardens now not showing any signs of pain.

Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki cringed remembering their friend having to get surgery after the fight.

"Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able" Todoroki fires another shot which was Countered.

"You Know I'll fight you till I am Enabled" Midoryia brings up his arm showing broken fingers.

"Koji Man you don't have to watch you know," Sato says to his Bud quietly seeing as he was crying silently at his Classmates Pain.

"I know you're mad that I even keep on trying" It shows Midoryia and Todoroki fighting attack after attack while Midoryia yelled at Todoroki.

"Damn Right," Todoroki says sarcastically at the screen 

"But I know inside that your crying" the Screen Darkens to a young Todoroki crying with his eyes closed

"This wasn't what Want, It what I'm giving" Then The boy opens his eyes to see a younger Midoryia arm out pulling him up.

"Midoryia is so MANLY, SO COOL, SO KIND" Kirishima Praised

"Hero for all that what I Work for" Midoryia Raises his entire arm ready to throw a smash.

"I will give you a happy ending" Todoroki send of a Massive Glacier and Midoryia Smashes it.

"Man Midoryia's so cool" Mineta saying his thoughts aloud.