chapter 23

Kelvin  pov

  "man can you keep your annoying comments to your self am not in the mood," I said to Tony with a frustrated tune as I careless my jaw using my hand.

"Alright dude fine," he said as he took a seat beside me just like me he is also dressed in an Armani suit with a tie to match.

   I  continue to sip my glass of wine ignoring his presence  I knew him been quiet is not going to last for a long time.

   "man you are more cranky than a woman in her period what got your pant all in a twist," he said as he requested a glass.

   He took my bottle of wine and poured on his glass, as he stares at me like am an alien from another planet.
I know he is trying to figure out what got me this cranky I ignored his presence as I sip my wine.

     I am also ignoring his damn question cause I am not ready to tell him that the crazy woman got me horny for a week now knowing the idiot he is going to make a big deal out of the situation and most likely make fun of me.

     After his Annoyingly uncomfortable stare. I  Quickly Change the topic to distract him from his detective thinking.

"Did you find out why she got fired? "  I asked as I turned to look at him? After not getting any response from him I study him and saw that he was deep in thoughts staring at something

   At someone might I add my subconscious corrected.

  I quickly turn in the direction he was staring at and saw the same redhead girl that I saw in Lilian's apartment a while ago. I smirk 

Someone indeed  I add with a smirk as I drank my wine. Time to turn the table around.

"Are you done staring now? "I said snapping my fingers in front of him.

"yes," he answered still distracted. I rolled my eyes at him. He finally turned his attention to me.

" who the hell is that beauty," he asked me still staring at the redhead as if she was his whole world. I know that look the dude is smitten.

   Tony isn't a flirt, he takes relationship blah blah blah very seriously. he might be annoying but when he likes a girl he is really serious about it. And I know my friend liked this red-headed girl.

"That beauty happens to be Lilian's friend" I added with a smirk sipping my wine as I watch the lover boy with amusement.

"Man I hope you are seriously not pulling a fast one on me," he asked unsurely.

"yea I Met Her when I went to Lily's apartment to pick her up earlier, " I said to him emphasizing the word met her with a smirk.

"wow your new Mrs is already bringing joy to my life and you guys ain't even married yet," he said with a teasing smile. The idiot Is finally back. I scoff at him as a slight frown made its way to my face.

"As I was saying before you interrupted me did you find out the reason she got fired," I ask with a business tone. As he heard the tone of my voice he looked at me with a frown. I know Tony hates when I use a business tone on him but I choose to ignore the fact and annoy the hell out of him.

"yea I did " he finally answered with a frown "And I am not going to tell till you ask politely," he said with a smirk.

"Don't mess with me man tell me alre...." my statement was cut short by the click of heels.

"The Mrs is coming this way with the beautiful redhead maybe I could ask them to teach you some manners what do you think the man you need the lesson," he said acting indifferently as if he didn't just insult me I knew he was taunting me.

    Lilly finally came closer as she sat beside me the redhead took a seat beside Lily, I was already getting worried because she spends a lot of time in the restroom. I taught she was lost but my ego won't let me look for her or admit it.

   You just admitted that you are getting worried  man

Yea I don't want my fake fiance to get lost.

   Scoff  Whatever let you sleep at night

  "There you are I was wondering if you got lost " I casually said as I kiss her on her cheek with a smug look on my face.

     I  smirk as I  held a gasp from her, my hands went around her as I brought her sit closer to me. I looked over to lily and saw that she was blushing.  when she noticed I was staring at her she quickly covered up her blush with a frown.

"Kelvin what the hell is wrong with you," she asks with a frown on her cute face. As she tried to release herself from my grip as I held on tightly to her small waist. Wait did I just say cute again.

    Never mind don't tell anyone it's just a one-time thing.

   Hmmmm one-time thing

What

I didn't say anything

"Kelvin what is wrong with you let me go you bastard " she yelled into my ears dramatic much. Trying to release herself from my grip As I hear Tony chuckled from beside me.

______________________________

A/N

Thank you guys very much for all your vote and support.

    I was like wow  20kviews and 1k votes how come but I knew it would have not been possible without you guys. You guys rock.

  I still want to apologize for not updating on time guys, I hope you guys understand.

       I  entered my book into the Swiftreads360ConitinentAwards. And my book was nominated for best Romance and chick lit  I will like you guys to please check It out. I need your support and vote Thank you a lot and to thank you guys for your support.

Til  next  update

Love you guys plenty 💞💞

  Byeee

Star 🌟