I am raising myself

GASP! sab is updating??

Yes. Unfortunately:)
Hola, it's been like, a year

Ok so we're gonna start now
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,

Why is it that in every goddamn Wattpad book, the parents are just... never there? Like, let's pause for a bit, because they do this in every form of media lmao. Why are parents in stories just... nonexistent??? Where do u go that takes so much of ur time that u never see your child, ever.

Just like, a cute lil note on the fridge and an empty bowl of cereal. That's it. That's your role.

I swear these mf are only mentioned once in the entire story and then they show up in the epilogue like they were supporting the mc the entire time???

Who gave u the right???

And when the parents are even present lmao, they just.... let the kids do whatever they want? You can do that? Are white families like this? Bc my middle easterner ass cannot relate.

*Mc gets home late*

White mom in the story: I'm very disappointed in you. You're not allowed to go out with your friends this week

*me getting home late*

My mother with her flip flop and wooden spoon: so you have chosen death?

Idk they super child and laid back parents really bother me for some reason. Is it because of the lack of affection and the parental issues I have to face because of my overly strict parents who may or may not have caused me some emotions trauma? Maybe so.  It that is not the point.

Lowkey tho, almost every parent I read about is like Regina George's mom.

And when they let people from the opposite sex in their room and the parents just.... let them??? The fuck???? This is allowed???

"Keep the door open :D" and then they leave the house because they're conveniently out of groceries. Get out of here with that bullshit.

But at the end of the day, parents are parents and they they somehow manage to create offsprings better than the both of them.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I'm probably being biased abt the parents letting the kids do whatever

Out of jealousy? Maybe so