II - You will suffer

Unknown

I'm sure it's her, same long hair, same lips, same beautiful eyes,

I saw her confused frown as I was still examining her face, she might be asking herself why I'm watching her so intensely.

She turned back around when I realised it was her.I tapped on Seth's arm as he was still arguing with the manager and receptionist. I did it until he finally turned around and asked a tad angry:

"What!" He asked angrily.

I turned my eyes to him and quietly said;

"I found the girl"

His eyes widened as he realised we didn't fail our mission again, it was our last chance and we did it, he smiled approvingly and opened his mouth to talk again;

"Show me where she is" his eyes were hopeful.

I pointed to the 2 persons whose outfits matched. We were now both staring at her but she didn't turn back again, she just shifted uncomfortably, she knew that she was being watched.

We got out of the restaurant and got to our car not driving yet as we memorised everything we needed to tell our boss

It's her birthday.

The guy dressed the same colour as her might be her boyfriend since he took her there and they were holding hands .

We know her address..

...

I was the one driving, I drove pretty fast , I was excited to tell Boss the news, we were both relieved now.

We arrived pretty fast and almost ran to the opening of the building, as we got inside it we were careful that no one could see us, we got into a private elevator and tapped *0021*

The elevator started going really fast downwards which fortunately we were prepared to so we held tight onto the barrier. Once we felt it stop as we heard the 'ding' the doors opened and revealed a long hallway that had multiple doors on both sides, we walked fast retelling ourselves the informations that we'll be telling our boss.

As we arrived to Boss's office front door, we sighed calming ourselves from the stress, I knocked on the door and we stood still waiting for an answer :

"Come in!" The deep and angry boss's voice boomed in making my coworker shiver , he was new and not used to our boss's tonality yet .

I slowly opened the door revealing the dark walls and furniture that fitted really well with his personality , dark and mysterious.

"What is it" Boss said sternly.

"we found her" we said in unision shivering at his stern voice.

His eyes widened in shock and disbelief.

"Really?" He said in amazement

"Yes, we saw her at a restaurant today, she was with her friends and a guy that we think might be her boyfriend and it's her birthday today" we said more confident this time.

He smiled wickedly at the comment we made :

"You said 'boyfriend' huh; we'll see about that" He said with that sinister smile.