Country road, take me far away from here

3'POV

Nico had just finished packing all his things. Which included some ambrosia, nectar and a few pairs of clothes. "There" he said proudly to himself just as he folded the last pair of jeans.

Just as he had said it, someone opened the door to his cabin. The boy turned to see a frowning blonde standing in the doorway. "Um...Hi?" Was all he had to say to the frowning son of Apollo. "Is it true?" Will asked now more curious than sad.
"What do you mean?" Nico asked back. "That you're leaving camp" the older boy replied. "Oh that...yeah" Nico said feeling sad only by the thought of leaving his best friend.

"Look I'm sorry. I just want to get away from the gods for a while" he continued. Ruffling his own hair with his left hand.
"Well then i guess this is goodbye...for now" the blonde said the last part a little bit quieter as he looked down at his feet as if he didn't quite believe that Nico was coming back after this.

Nico couldn't take seeing Will sad so he walked over to the doorway and hugged Will the tightest his small arms could muster.

Due to the fact that Nico was shorter his head was buried into Wills chest. "I-I cant breathe" was all the older boy managed to get out as he was being crushed by Nico. "Oh sorry" he said as he loosened his grip more and more until they where standing face to face (actually Nico had to raise his head to its full extent to be able to get eye contact).

"Hazel would have been proud of you" Will said making both of the boy's eyes water slightly "And I'm sorry for what happened" he continued. As he said it Nico got an old image in his head: Hazel lying on her back with a deep fling of what seemed like a taloon across her throat and a crying Frank kneeling beside her.

"Yeah" was all the dark haired boy said as he felt salty tears stream down his face. though he his the fact that he was crying form his friend, not wanting him to worry even more than he already probably was.

"William Solace!" somebody was shouting "we need your medical expertise!" They continued, probably being heard across the whole camp.

"Bye, Sunshine" Will said as he started walking out again towards where she girl had been shouting his name.
"Goodbye" Nico said mostly to himself as he felt the shadows around him consume him.

As he felt the shadows around him clutch him a a cold tight hug, instead of thinking of a specific place the shadows could lead him, he just thought 'just as long as it's not camp'. As he thought it he felt himself landing on the ground in front of a tree.

He look around to figure out where he was. As he saw a glowing yellow sign that read: Weclome to Gothman. After a few minuets he finally figured what it actually said: Welcome to Gotham. "Well shit"

A/N
Thanks for reading!

Baii!