Cat's dont like water

3 person's POV

"Okay so let me get this straight. You want me to blindfold myself, get in a van and just stay there for about an hour?" Nico asked Batman.

After a few hours of sleeping, talking to Damian and just processing that he was a cat Nico had been visited by Batman whom had given him some surprising instructions.

"Yes that's exactly what i said" Batman replied with his deep-ass voice. "And why would i do that?" Nico asked incredulously. Batman gave him a black blindfold and said "Because the location of the bat-cave is secret. So you must have so idea how to get there". While for Batman this sounded quite natural, Nico still didn't see the reason for a blindfold.

———Time skip brought to you by Lazy Author———

Nico had been dumped onto the porch of the Wayne mansion where he was taken in by a already informed Alfred. He then went to take a shower after he had been told that Batman had already told the other brothers about his 'situation'.

Nico walked up to his newly renovated room and in the side door which led to the washroom. There he undressed and walked in to the shower stall. He turned on the water and...

A scream was heard throughout the mansion. Dick being the oldest and fastest was up in Nico's room in less than 15 seconds. There he stood, looking at a sight that he had never even seen in his wildest dreams. Nico stood there ears soaked, tail hanging low and wearing only a towel around his waist looking more surprised than Dick was feeling.

Nico only said

"I forgot that cat's don't like water"

—Line break—

Nico was now fully clothed again sitting downstairs while Dick and Damian were talking. (Tim was out with some friends)
"So he reacts to things the same way a cat would?" Dick asked rhetorically

"Yes it would seem so" Damian replied. He looked over at Nico whom was shivering from the coldness that had followed his 'shower'.

"Well wouldn't it be reasonable to check what other things that Nico does and doesn't like?" Dick questioned

Before Damian could reply Nico walked up to them his tail was swinging slightly. "Uh i might know somebody we could call about this matter..."

—-time skip—-

Tim was sitting on the couch watching Voltron on the flat screen. He was still trying to process the fact that Nico had become half cat when he heard the doorbell.

He hesitated before getting up and walking over to said door. Opening it.

He was met by a person with green hair(no its not Deku) and different colored eyes. One eye was almost gold while the other was chocolate brown. The person was wearing a shirt that had pink and green stripes.

Tim didn't know who this person was, but before he could ask the person stretched out there hand in a introduction sort of way while saying "Hello I'm Alex Fierro is this where Nico Di Angelo lives?"

A/N
Hey guys!

Sorry for not updating the story in like forever...

Anyway here's a picture of Alex!(Alex is from the book series by Rick Riordan called Magnus Chase)