Chapter 6 MY Mate

:Ellana:

I gasp. 

"Nice to finally meet you," A voice says from behind me.

Mate.

I freeze.

I soon feel a hand on my shoulder, sending millions of fireworks throughout my body.

He comes around to the front of me. To say the least-

He's sexy as fu-

He's definately in the top one for looks. He's gorgeous. I mean, just look at him. He's hot. How did I get paired with a Greek god?

He smirks and shoves a glistening knife into his belt. It's then that I realize he's wearing army green Vans, cargo pants with straps all up his legs, with things such as knives and guns in them, then he's got a tight fitting white shirt. Yes, I admire his wardrobe choice. And why is it that werewolf males wair such tight shirts? It's not fair.

"So. What's your name?"

"Not relevant."

He raises an eyebrow. "I didn't come this far to hear that. I don't get to know my mate's name?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because by the authority you hold in your voice, you're an alpha. And all smoking hot alphas are jerks."

"Ouch."

His eyes fog over for a second, before he returns my stare. He places a sideways hand over the left side of his chest.

***

Like this random woman, except that the hand is sideways

***

I raise my eyebrows and repeat the action.

"I like her..." he muses as if someone else is in the room.

"Well, duh. You're supposed to like me. I'm apparently your mate."

"You don't seem to like me very much."

"How'd you get into my room?"

He raises a brow, pointing to the wide open window.

Right. "Well, why are you here?"

"I'm not here to take you, if that's what you mean. No, I don't need you quite yet. I'm busy. And I don't care enough."

Bitch, I will crush you.

"Wow."

"I know, right? Sounds pretty good comin' put of my mouth. I see why you like me."

"I never said th-"

"But your emotions might beg to differ. Now, I have met you, seen how childish you are-"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, I've been hanging around for awhile, as you should know. Otherwise you'd be stupid."

"Hey!"

"You don't use spoons, I've gathered."

"Well-"

"Shush, I'm not done."

Now who's childish?

Aubrey wasn't the only one getting aggitated.

"Listen. Whatever you're doing here, obviously isn't worth my time."

"Yes, it is. I was just explaining how stupid it is not using spoons."

I mentally face slap myself. "Ow." And apparently physically, too.

He smiles. "Smooth. Now, let me finish. After I saw all this stuff that goes on around here, I've concluded that I'll come get you at a random point in time. So, don't try to run away, because, phew! Your scent is strong!"

I glare at him.

"Yeah, don't run. You can run from an alpha. You can never hide from one. Now, listen up."

He says now a lot, Aubrey says.

I've noticed.

"First things first."

Imma say all the words inside my head.

I roll my eyes. I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been.

Oh, ohhh.

The way that things have been.

Oh, ohhh.

He starts pacing my room and tries to act all cool and stuff. "I'll probably declare war on your pack."

"Why?"

He shrugs. "Just 'cause." Then he purses his lips. "It's fun. Anyway, so, decide now if you're coming with me or not."

"I'm tired. Can you leave?"

"It's, like, nine in the morning," he says, checking his phone.

Oohh, wow. He has a phone... I'm in awe... "So? I need my sleep," I huff.

He stands there, looking all confused, and stuff.

"What?"

"Nothing..." He heads towards my window. "I'll leave. But not because you asked. Because you're tiring and just plain annoying. Good bye. I will see you later."

He points a finger gun at me before jumping out my window. 

"Sayonara, Loser!" I yell at him.

He runs backwards, with his tongue stuck out, winking.

Ew, I frown.