part 26

Hi my dear readers

I don't want to talk anything let's get into the story

Man pov:
I was shocked really shocked by knowing my own identity which is buried by my so called mother,she made me stay away from my father and enjoying all wealth and luxury I think she know if not why she makes to come to house once or twice a year but not now definitely not
( Saying he slides down cries hugging his legs )
I need u Shona please I need you to comfort me ,, I'm sorry I regret for not stopping u, after u left me I came to know ur value plz Shona plzzzz come to me when I didn't knew where u are  I cried a lot searched for u alot but because of neyonika I can't able to search you plzz  im paying for my sins already.................

end of pov::::

suddenly he felt a familiar scent of smell around and turned to see the source from where its coming from .......................... nanduu..........

nandini pov:

o my lord 

i slept  3 much today awwwwwww my head it hurts and these people becz of m they stayed here for a long time seating after a long sleep with my brothers im very happy atleast im happy today that i had a beauty sleep................

                                                   Awww 😍😍😍😍😍 my bros and my darlings sleeping soo cutely 

huff i think i need some air ill let them sleep and take a walk on the terrors for some time (walks to there )................

end of pov

ill continue from now ...................

she climbed the stairs  while she was near the last stair she heard  someone crying  and she knew who it is she went to him slowly taking baby steps.....  he saw her coming 

(my fav actor le jong suk and anybody love him??)

fresh tears are making there way out seeing nandu soo close to him its as like his heart is beating again she kept a hand on his shoulder  and......

thats it for our hero he hugged her tight hiding  himself in her hairs taking her smell in ......

nannu pov:

i know he is very confused and depressed he needs time to take in the situation that is running around and one more thing added is knowing about his dad and also himself he is weak o God y manik I came purposely because of u as darling said u r there in space I came to protect you mannu I love you but u broke me into pieces (trying to come out from his hold)
Manik: plz plz 5 min
Me: manik
Manik: ok 2 min
Me: manik plz
Manik: ok 1min
Saying this he snuggles more as if he wont get the chance again nandini also hugges him
7 yrs manik i wanted to hug u i missed u i missed ur smell manik i love u but i wont now....

I know about u mannu..
If u are wid me ull die its better u stay away from me thats the reason im staying away from u but Destiny always plays game wid me i dont want to loose u like him im sorry
(Saying this she got out of his hold and ran away from there)
....................................................
Precap:not yet decided...

I know im boring but i need to clear ur doubts that y she is away from himand the thoughts of him

If u like this part plzz do vote...
And comment😘😘

Thanku
Ur writer........