review

hi guys im little late .... i became soo lazy due to quarantine and spend my time reading other stories and my own story too thank u for following me and tq for accepting my story even though there are some blunders in it tqs a lot for ur patience

in this part im going to make u clear as this story is going on very slowly so i planned this to write fr u so that u wont confuse while reading ok so lets take a review over characters...

fab5:

Manik Raj Malhotra:

Only son of Neyonika and Raj Malhotra ,ladla to his parents in his childhood but due to some reasons he became a monster after his parents divorce, very calm person,understanding at hear, emotional,cry baby but show the world that his is heartless and short tempered . owner of -NM company-,and also handles -malhotra co.-

love nandini a lot but due to his insecurities he left her hand because of his friends but realized that she is right in her place and now he wants her back in his life to cool his inner terminal.. trying everything to win his girl.......

age:26

skills: learnt how to control and use his powers and for self defense he learnt some moves from Kalahari and some techniques of defence

powers: he has a power of healing,and he can restore the power of the people

Mythical creature:

She is milo a very noble and also a healer,she is waiting for her master to come iska role bohut hoga in upcoming parts and manik didn't met her upto nowDruv vedanth:

Druv vedanth:

used to be a shy boy and silent man and also a best friend and buddy of fab5 but everything is changed , he is no more a shy boy and silent man instead he became selfish and jealous of manik as he have alot of money and also he is a lead singer of fab5.. now he is the owner of -D dance- husband of aliya ... he is sent to mumbai by richards by clearing his memories does he really forget everything did he really reach mumbai?

Aliya vedanth:

married to druv, came to know about nandini's secret that she is very rich girl and now also she thinks that nandini is the hole and sole reason for breaking of fab5 and also there relationship towards each other and no she has a botique she is sent away for her safety after clearing her memories and here raise the question -did she really forget her memories?did she really reach mumbai..

Mukthi verdhan:

she used to be a tom boy in college but when he entered in her life everything is changed she became a soft at heart and also wanted to share her life with him but every thing changed because her personality he left her and never came back she thought he was no more but the thing she doesn't know is he is alive and hate her to the core she also thinks nandini is the reason for breaking of fab5 now she runs NGO in the name of -AM- she was broken due to her own selfishness now she herself became a prey and now she is sent away to mumbai did she really reach mumbai? did she really lost her memory???