Part 4

Louis woke up with a headache from hell. What the fuck happened last night?
He was too hungover to even open his eyes. Then he registered three things at once. One: He was naked. Two: Someone was sleeping next to him. Three: He was clinging to that someone like a koala bear to a tree.

Before he could do or think anything else he heard someone shout:

"My eyes! My sweet, innocent eyes! Why are you naked?"

Louis opened one eye and looked in the direction of the sound. Niall was standing by the door, mouth wide open. The bag of chips he was eating fell to the floor. Louis could hear feet running and Liam and Zayn stopped at the door, also with mouths wide open. Oh fuck, this was bad. He couldn't look down.

"Get out!" A raspy voice said underneath him and the boys ran away. Louis's eyes opened in shock. He knew that voice. He quickly rolled away, covering himself with a blanket. Then his eyes looked down to the person laying next to him. Harry.

Harry turned his head and rolled to the side to face Louis. He slowly opened his eyes and gazed at him.

"Good morning Boobear."

Louis was frozen. His brain was dancing a salsa, trying to comprehend. His eyes were wide open.

"Louis?"

Then the memories of last night came flushing in. He and Harry kissing, moaning, touching. How they had stumbled into Harry's bedroom, trying to get each other's clothes off. Harry on top of Louis, kissing, biting, hands everywhere. Oh, God! Harry had a dirty mouth. The things he had whispered in Louis's ear. Louis had been so turned on. He had never been so hard in his entire life. He had rubbed his crotch against Harrys, letting out small whimpers and loud moans. He didn't even know that he could sound like that! Harry had thrust hard against his crotch a couple of times and they both came just like that, without being touched. Louis was hard now just thinking about it. Oh my fucking God! No, no, no!

"Hey! Louis? Are you okay?" Harry stroke Louis's hair.

"I... I can't do this." Louis finally whispered and threw himself out of bed, trying to find something to wear. He refused to look at Harry.

Harry let out a sigh at the same time as Louis found his boxers.

"Stop running away Lou." he said quietly.

Louis stopped for a second but didn't answer, and then he was out the door. He ran to his room and slammed the door behind him. He sat down, leaned his back against the door, and hid his face in his hands. He was so confused. Tears were running down his cheeks and he was slowly getting hysterical. He couldn't breathe.
A knock on the door startled him. Harry?

"Louis, it's Liam. Can I come in?"

Louis moved away from the door, still trying to breathe, feeling nausea.
Liam opened the door and closed it behind him. He got down on the floor and rubbed Louis back.

"Hey, shhhh, take it easy, breathe."

Louis threw himself in Liam's arms, hugging him hard, shaking from crying. Liam hugged him back and rubbed his back soothingly. They stayed like that until Louis finally calmed down. Liam looked at him.

"So, do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know what to say. How did this happen? I don't understand. Why would I...?"

"It's okay Lou."

"It's not fucking okay! Why would I make out with Harry? Harry! He's my best friend. I'm not gay!"