Part 15

They rode a limo to the hotel they were staying at for the night. Harry and Louis couldn't keep their hands off each other. They were in their own little world, kissing and whispering tosh to each other when a camera flash interrupted them.

"Niall! They both shouted.

"Sorry, for my private collection." Niall grinned.

"That's kind of creepy." Zayn laughed.

"What? Don't tell me you guys don't have one." Niall pouted. Liam and Zayn looked guilty.

"What the hell guys!" Harry laughed.

"Why wouldn't they? We're gorgeous!" Louis sassed.

"Aaah, Boobear, I missed that sass." Harry grinned.

"I'm so happy that you're together again! You two are the reason I believe in love. There were some dark years there, but I never lost hope." Niall told them emotionally.

"Aaaw, you are so sappy Niall!" Liam laughed. "But I'm also really happy for you guys." he smiled.

"Me too." Zayn said.

Louis and Harry smiled at them.
"Thanks, guys!"

They arrived at the hotel and went inside.
"Share a room?" Harry whispered in Louis's ear.

"Yeah!"

As soon as Louis closed the door behind them Harry pinned him against the door and kissed him hungrily. Louis let out a loud moan. Harry moved his lips down to his neck and sucked on his sweet spot and Louis gasped for air.

"You're gonna make me jizz in my pants. I haven't done this in a long time." Louis mumbled.

Harry stopped to look at him.
"How long?"

Louis blushed.
"Since the last time you and I..."

Harry stared at him in disbelief and took a step back.
"Wait, what? Are you telling me that you haven't had sex in four years?"

"Well, yeah." Louis answered and his cheeks turned an even brighter red. "I just couldn't."

Harry dragged a hand through his hair. He couldn't believe what Louis had just told him. Oh, Louis!
"Well fuck, that has to change!"

"Yes, please." Louis whispered and gave Harry a look that took his breath away. Harry reached out to grab Louis's hand and pulled him to the bed.

"You're so precious. I wish I could say the same, that I waited for you. But when drugs didn't work to make me forget you I tried sex. I had a slutty period. They didn't mean anything, it was just meaningless sex and I only slept with girls if that somehow makes it any better."

"In a strange way, it does. I don't blame you, Harry. We were apart for years. I never expected you to be in celibacy. But I'm a bit jealous." Louis confessed.

Harry put his hands on Louis's cheeks and stared deeply into his eyes.
"I'm sorry Love. I have loved you since I was sixteen. I loved you then, I love you now and I will love you fifty years from now. You are the only one who will ever have my heart."

Louis could feel his eyes watering.
"I love you too." Harry kissed him softly before he tugged his shirt over his head. Louis did the same. Harry pushed him down on the bed and laid on top of Louis. He kissed him again more passionate. Louis moaned and slipped his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry opened his eyes and his pupils were blown. Louis gasped for air. Harry started to suck on Louis's earlobe before he continued to trail kisses down his neck.

"Harry... I need you...inside...please!" Louis whimpered.

Harry opened Louis's trousers and pushed them down along with his boxers. He hurried to get undressed as well and found some lube in his suitcase. He came back to the bed and started to kiss Louis deeply while he quickly opened him up.

Figure it out जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें