Interview pt.2

"Right, about Jimin's parents they had nothing to do with the murder?"
Hoseok asks.

Taehyung froze up.

He wanted to see Jimin again, but he didn't know how he would react. Would he call him a murderer? Would he push him away? He didn't know.

"No." He voiced out and lowered his head.

"I understand that they beat you also Taehyung." Hoseok said and looked at him.

"Why did they. There has to be a reason." Hoseok said.

Taehyung wanted to see Jimin, he really did, but he needed to let it out.

"They found me like I said.
I told them about my parents burning in a fire but they figured out I did it. They covered up the evidence and gave me a place to stay. Saying in exchange I would have to protect their only son Jimin. But I failed, and they beat me for it." Taehyung said getting the information off his chest.

It felt so good to not have anymore secrets, felt so good to let it all out.

"Thank you Taehyung, I'll get you some water and I'll be back with you in a minute." Hoseok said and walked out.

====

After Hoseok got his water for his throat he has to go to his boss and talk to him about what Taehyung told him.

And currently his hands were tied to the table in the interrogation room so he won't "attack" his visitor.

The door opened and he looked up.

Namjoon, Yoongi, And Jungkook were standing there. The officer whispers something to them and then closed the door shut.

There was three seats in front of him so they all sat down.

The first to speak was Yoongi.

"Why?" He asked and looked Taehyung in the eyes.

Taehyung looked away in guilt.

"Abuse." He said and turned his head away from them, not wanting to see the pity in their eyes.

"So you think that's your excuse? Abuse! That doesn't mean go kill your fucking parents!" Jungkook said in anger.

Taehyung looked at him bored.

"My parents were the ones abusing me Jungkook, and if you were about to die right there and then you would've done the same thing." Taehyung said calmly.

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Do you know where Jimin is?" Taehyung's asks changing the subject.

"No, and I haven't seen Hoseok either." Yoongi said.

"Hoseok's here, he's a cop." Taehyung said not knowing if he should be exposing that information or not.

They nodded, surprised.

"Well it was nice seeing you Taehyung." Namjoon says and gives him his dimple smile.

Taehyung nods and they all walk out of the room, well, not without one last look from Jungkook.

Taehyung lays his head on the desk and sighs.

His life was really full of shit.

====

Tell me if the plot doesn't make sense, because I'm kinda feeling this story is all over the place.

Lynn~~