Chapter 2: Family

I've been reborn in this world for 3 months, and you're probably asking why I mentioned 'this world,' right?

Well apparently, this world is not earth!

'And how would you know that ?'

If that's what you want to ask next. Well, I have seen not just one or two but a couple hundred fairies in my 3 months of being alive in this world. 🧚‍♂️

Yes, there are fairies! Those small naughty people with shimmering dust on their wings that fell as they fluttered around

Yes, there are fairies! Those small naughty people with shimmering dust on their wings that fell as they fluttered around. Those exact fairies!

Call me crazy, high, or whatever you want to call me, but I've been seeing fairies flying round my crib for a month.

They tried to communicate with me the first time I met them, but because I couldn't understand them, so they gave up and hovered around like flies in a rotting corpse. Despite the fact that they were useless and annoying, their appearance signified something. That is to say, this is not Earth, as I just said.

Other than the fairies, I believe I know my name in this world now.

People who come to see me keep repeating it every time they look at me, as if they're trying to get my attention, so I assume it's my real name.

By the way, a large number of individuals have already come to see me.

My mother came first, followed by the servants who helped her care for me, and then the flies, I mean the fairies.

There's a young child who looks angelic, with green eyes like Mom's and silky silver-white hair. Despite his youth, he's quite charming. He comes to see me occasionally, gently touching my face while speaking words I can't quite understand. However, his loving gaze suggests they're kind words.

Another boy who looks exactly like mom but is younger than the first, comes to see me and keeps stealthily offering me things and fleeing like a burglar.

Rattle rattle*

Rattle rattle*

That's the sound of the toy I'm holding which he handed me earlier today.

They are probably my siblings