The Beginning

Chandler's P.O.V:

  Finally! Cassandra just asked me to go pick it up. Our honeymoon was about 3 weeks ago and we tried for a baby. We tried and tried and tried every day that we were there. It's time to have our OWN family." I'm serious Chandler. There and back. I know how you are, you're going to want to go show mum and Nathalie but we don't know for sure yet so there and back." Cassandra stressed to me." Okay, okay, okay! I love you!" I yelled walking out the front door. I jumped in the audi and drove to the end of our road, turning right onto 6th, and stopping at Walgreens. I pulled my beanie over my head and put my sunglasses on before walking into Walgreens. I didn't want paps mobbing me while I'm here grabbing stuff for my wife. I walked in and headed towards the condom section with my head hung down the whole way. Pregnancy test are where the condoms are, right? I began looking. Magnum. Trojan. Ecstacy. No first choice or parent's choice? I dreaded what I was about to do but I needed to hurry and get back home. "Excuse me, ma'am?" I asked the cashier counting money."Yes?" she smiled."Could you show me where the pregnancy tests are?" I asked, a little flushed. As she came around the corner and started walking down an aisle, I followed her. Finally, after passing all the different brands of pads and tampons, we reached the first choice pregnancy tests. I grabbed 4 and headed to the register. I payed for the items and quickly left. Speeding home in the audi I picked up my phone and dialed Cassandra's number. Ring, ring, ri-," Hello?" " Hey babe!" "Oh, hey. Are you on your way home?" "Yep, I picked up 4 of first choice." "Okay, well I'm in the bathtub so when you get here just bring them in the bathroom." "I'm pulling up now." "Okay, love you." she made kissing noises through the phone." I love you too." I chuckled before hanging up and unlocking the front door." HONEY, I'M HOME! WHAT'S FOR DINER?" I yelled. As I neared our room I could hear her giggling. I opened the cracked door and entered the bathroom. Cassandra sat there with a soap beard and imitated her grandpa." Now, Cassandra, don't pick those apples off the tree! They're not ready!" she mimicked, pointing her finger in my direction." Well hello my dear husband." she said as I walked over to the tub, bending down and kissing her. " Well hello." I smiled into the kiss." Are you going to the gym today?" she asked." Yes ma'am" I responded walking out of the bathroom stripping from my skinny jeans and putting on gym shorts." I'll be back in a bit. Your stuff is on the bed. Call me when you get the results!" I said, picking up my gym bag and walking towards the door." Okay, love you!" I heard her yell as I walked out of the house. I started walking to the car until I realized I forgot something. Running back into the house and into the bedroom I heard Cierra yell," I knew you'd forget something." I walked into the bathroom and bent down to kiss her. Deepening the kiss like I knew she would, I jerked away." That's what I forgot." I yelled running to the front door." Love you!" Accidentally slamming the door, I ran to the car and drove off.