Positive!

Cassandra's P.O.V:

    As I hopped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around me I got a sudden craving for a milkshake and french fries. With my towel wrapped around me and my hair wrapped up as well, I walked to the kitchen and began the process of my milkshake. My milkshake was done in no time but the fries were going to take some time so I left them in the frydaddy and went back to the bedroom to change. Picking one of Chandler's white tees and some black, lace lingerie I dropped the towel. I slid my panties on and fastened my bra. As I looked up I was standing in front of the mirror and I began rubbing my belly. We've wanted this for so long. What if I'm actually pregnant? What if I'm actually carrying my baby inside of me? "Our baby." I heard a voice behind me. Thinking out loud? I jumped and as I turned around I saw Chandler standing in the doorway." I didn't even hear you come in babe." I giggled. Walking towards me, Chandler lyed me on the bed and tenderly kissed my lips." Our baby." "Our baby." I smile. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom causing Chandler to scream." What's wrong?!" he asked, concern noticeable in his voice." Nothing." I giggled as I opened 2 of the boxes." Why'd you run away from me?" he asked standing in the doorway." Well, don't you want to know if we're having a baby or not?" he smiled." Of course." he whispered kissing my lips." Go, go, go! I'll show you when I'm done." he let out a sigh of frustration and made a pouty face." Go." I pointed towards the room." Fineeeeeeee." he whined. I slid my panties off and sat on the toilet jumping at how cold it was. I peed on one of the sticks and then set it in the sink, doing the same with the other. Drying myself off, I slid my panties back up and waited. 5 minutes has passed and I'm just too scared to look. Come on Cierra! You can do this! Come on! "You alright?" I heard Chandler's deep, raspy voice behind the door." Yea, just a little scared to look." I heard him jiggle the door knob. He bent down next to me and cupped my face with his hands. Kissing my nose and standing up, he picks me up. Wrapping my legs around his waist for support, he walks me over to the sink. When he sat me down on the counter I saw his eyes get big." Wha-" picking me back up Chandler pushed me against the wall and kissed me. When he finally pulled away and caught his breath he spun me around and kissed me again." WE'RE HAVING A BABY A!" he screamed and my breath gets hitched in my throat. When I can breath again I scream." Harry! We're having a baby!" "A baby!" " Our baby!" He carried me to the bed bridal style and laid me down. He began kissing my lips and then my neck moving lower and lower until he reached my stomach. He rolls over and props himself up on his elbow. As he rubs circles on my stomach he starts to sing. "Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful." "Harry, how do you know it's a gir-" Isn't she precious less than one minute old I never thought through love we'd be making one as lovely as she but isn't she lovely made from love."