Just call me home

Finn could hear the angry puffs from Jack, they were loud and distinctive. Jack let out a quiet huff and the room went pitch black, Finn stiffened his muscles and panicked as to what to do. The taller boy swallowed nervously, Jack knew he wasn't asleep but Jack also knew that Finn heard his angry puffs, it was a battle of who could overcome the feelings nestled in their guts. Jack's breathes became lighter and lighter to the point where his lungs felt as if they were collapsing. Tears poured out of his eyes and down his cheeks making perfectly straight tracks for the following tears to come.

"Jack?" Finn asked quietly while he flipped over and faced the silently sobbing boy. The smaller boy nodded vaguely and let out a hiccup before quickly sucking it back in.

"Are you okay?" That was the trigger, the one thing that Jack always said the same exact thing in response, to the point where the familiar words tasted grossly on his tongue. Jack shook his head and a river of tears and snot collided at his lips.

"Jack..." Finn awkwardly trailed off, the taller boy reached his hands up from under the covers and shyly wiped at Jack's tears causing the snotty boy to flinch microscopically.

"I fucked up, Finn!" Jack sobbed, his chest and throat starting to hurt from the hiccups.

Finn furrowed his eyebrows and held Jack's face in his hands. "What do you mean?"

"I- I fuck everything up! I'm a fuck-up, Finn! I'm a failure..." Jack sobbed, not even looking him in the eye.

The other boy's heart broke, no matter how many times Jack Dylan Grazer broke his heart or kissed him mute, Finn had never once thought that he was anything less than perfect. "You're not a fuck-up, Jack, " Finn breathed, allowing the pads of his thumbs to rub softly into Jack's puffy cheeks.

"Then why didn't I stay with you?!" Jack demanded, a string of snot falling from his nose. Finn looked on with sympathy, he took one of his hands away from Jack's face and shrugged his sleeve to his sweatshirt down enough to where it covered his hand. Finn's gaze softened once he reached back out to Jack and wiped his nose for him. Jack's face burned bright when Finn pulled away unaffected.

"Jack, you didn't know what you wanted..." Finn trailed off hoping that would be enough.

"That's the thing, Finn!" Jack gasped, his eyes gushing tears once again, "I did know! I knew exactly what I wanted since I saw you in the airport almost three years ago! Even though your eyes were huge and your hands were sweaty, I still knew exactly what I wanted. And that was you..."

Finn's movements froze, his body shell-shocked as Jack continued crying in his hands. "Jack Dylan Grazer, " Finn started out at a whisper, "I have never been so crazy about another person than what I am for you...You make everything better without even trying and fuck, you're so beautiful... I thought about you, for every single fucking day for almost three years straight: I thought about what you were doing, what you looked like, who you were with...and if you still liked me...I thought about you every day...I still do, " Finn admitted his voice cracking too much for Jack to count.

"Finn..." Jack breathed, tears slipping down his face but not as aggressive as minutes earlier. "I think about you too..."

Finn's eyes widened, "what about Ellie?" Her name tasted weird on his tongue, almost as if the universe was telling him not to speak her name.

"I broke up with her...just did actually, " Jack mumbled his cheeks heating once again.

Finn gaped at the boy with his face in-between his own hands. This was the same boy that had managed to baffle him again and again whether if it was with his eyes or just him. Jack Dylan Grazer will always baffle Finn Wolfhard.

"Finn..." Jack trailed off glancing down at Finn's lips before his gaze flickered back up to his eyes as if it was a movie they both began leaning in simultaneously. Right when they were inhaling one another's shallow breathes, Finn began to close his eyes. Jack stared at the beautiful teen in front of him before letting his eyes slip shut as well.

The kiss was soft. It wasn't anything like what Finn thought it would be, every night he would stay awake and think about how they would kiss each other now as older boys. Finn hadn't been able to let go of the thought of it being rough and messy to the point where Finn was kinda wishing for such. The taller boy propped himself up on his elbow trying to get a better angle.

They separated with a gasp, "Looks like you've had practice, " Jack smirked.

Finn chuckled and leaned down toward Jack to muzzle his nose against the other boy's, "I could say the same to you." Jack shrugged and giggled pulling Finn back down, and Finn had gladly gone.

Finn moved his lips expertly against Jack's, their tongues sliding against the other in what could only be determined as a dance. Jack had never felt so small and yet so loved all at the same time and yet he couldn't find a single part in him that hated it. But that was what it was like being with Finn Wolfhard, it was a rollercoaster where no one wanted it to end and yet they still did at the same time. There was always something that would pull him back to Finn Wolfhard.

But maybe that's what made Finn Wolfhard home.

I met you on accident/// FackOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara