NINETY-NINE

Fred kept his promise to Harry, he didn't overuse the Resurrection Stone. Even though he wanted to use it every single day, so incredibly bad, but he knew of the story of the Three Brothers and knew the dangers that stone possessed. The mental dangers that came with it.

He tried his best to keep his promise to Aurora too, but it was hard not to tear up at the thought of her. Molly Weasley told her son to remember the good times he shared with his wife, rather than the fatal memory of the war. So, he tried, and it worked to an extend. Fred never re-married; he didn't see the need to, he knew the only person he could ever love so much was Aurora. He didn't have children but became a Godfather to George's eldest daughter; Roxanne Aurora Weasley.

Both, the day of George's wedding to Angelina Johnson and the day of the birth of their eldest daughter, Fred used the stone. He never admitted it to anyone, and no one knew he possessed the item apart from Harry himself. 

Roxanne Aurora Weasley brought a lot of joy to both of the twins. As much as Fred always dreamed of having his own little family with Aurora, he was more than happy to help around with the kids of his other siblings.

The day of Harry Potter's and Ginny Weasley's wedding was another day Fred used the stone. Even thought Aurora reassured him she was always there he knew how much it would've meant for her to have been there in person and so he tried making that happen in the only way he knew how.

As depressed as the passing of Aurora made Fred feel, he never once regretted meeting the black haired witch for a second, and he certainly never regretted marrying her. Referring to her as his wife made him as happy as can be. 

Fred Weasley lived to be seventy nine years old. He passed away peacefully in his sleep. He didn't even realise it happened until he woke up and spotted his gorgeous wife. At first he thought he used the Resurrection Stone without remembering, but when he noticed that she looked different; more realistic than hologramic he realised what had happened.

"I just died, didn't I?" He questioned, walking over towards his black haired wife, spotting his reflection in a mirror on the way there. He looked young once again. The grey hair and wrinkles seemed to have disappeared without a trace.

Aurora nodded her head, "Yeah," She whispered, looking at him with the same love and adoration she used to look at him with when she was alive, they were alive.

"Finally," Fred breathed out, letting out a small chuckle as he made the space between them disappear. He wrapped his arms tightly around Aurora as she wrapped hers around his torso, breathing in the familiar scent as her head rested on his hard chest, "I missed you so goddamn much," He whispered into her dark hair, sniffling slightly as he enjoyed the feeling of her body against his for the first time in way too long.

"I freaking missed you too," She replied, squeezing her arms around his torso tighter, "I love you, Fred Weasley," Aurora told him sincerely, she moved her head off his chest to look up at him. Her eyes glistening with tears but they finally held that spark they used to have.

Fred looked down. His own eyes were clouded over with fresh tears as he finally reunited with his one true love, "I freaking love you, Aurora Weasley," He moved one of his hands over to her cheek, caressing the soft skin as she closed her eyes, feeling the softness of his large hand stroking her cheek, "You feel so real now," He admired, his voice raspy from the overwhelming emotions that ran through his body.

"You too," Aurora chuckled quietly, opening her eyes to look up and admire her husband. Her one true love.

Fred finally dipped his head down slightly, catching her lips with his as they melted into one another. Feeling the love that they had all those years ago rekindling itself was overwhelming, but they loved it. They were finally back together, and this time nothing could break them apart.