Chapter 2

Minseo's POV 

Why It's So Bright Here ?

Light ?

Am I Already In Heaven ? Please Nooooo.....But This Sound Of Birds Chirping ? Huh ?

" Ughhh......My Head Is Hurting Like Hell , Ohh Wait ,  Wait ,   Wait !!! Where Am I ??? " I Looked At The Unfamiliar Room , I Wasn't Sure Where I Was But The Thing I Was 100% Sure , That I WAS ALIVE !!!!! . I Got Down The Bed And Walked Towards The Mirror To Check Any Wounds In My Body . I  Almost Screamed Looking At My Reflection In The Mirror .

" What The Hell ?? Where's Me ?? Where's My REAL Face ??? " I Ruffled My Hair Annoyed , Then I Realized

" What The Hell ?? Where's Me ?? Where's My REAL Face ??? " I Ruffled My Hair Annoyed , Then I Realized . I Was Reborn But As In Someone's Body . But Who's She ?? She Looks Younger Than Me . 20 ?? Maybe . 

" Na Hee ?? Na Hee -ah ?? Oh You're Awake ?? Glad You Woke Up , You Were On Bed For 2 Weeks , Unconscious , I Was So ......" That Lady Engulfed Me Into  A Tight Hug , I Was So Confused , I Really Don't Know Anything About This Girl's Life Except Her Name , Na Hee

" W-Who Are You Miss ?? "

 She Stopped Talking And Broke The Hug Looking At Me . " N-Nahee ?? What ......What Are You Saying ?? You Don't Know Me ?? " I Shook My Head Still Looking At That Lady .

" Na Hee-ah ?? Its Eomma !! Your Mother !! What's Wrong With You ?? Don't Say That Accident Made Effect To Your Memory ?? Na Hee-ah !! " She Hold My Hands Weeping . 

" E-Eomma ?? I Guess So It Effected My Memory Coz I Really Don't Remember Anything About My Past . Mom What I'll Do ?? " She Sighed . I Knew That I Wasn't Na Hee But Looks Like I Have To Take Her Identification To Live As Her From Now On.....

" It's Okay , Wanna Go Downstairs And Meet Everyone ?? " Ughhh Who's Everyone ?? I Guess Nahee's  Family . 

" Umm ........Sure Mom But......How They Will React When They Will Come To Know That I Lost My M-Memories ?? " She Pat My Head And Smiled . 

" They Are Your Family Hun , They Love You No Matter What ? And Besides , Your Past Wasn't That Good , So It's Better To Have A New Start Hmm ?? " I Nodded Smiling . " Why Not You Take Shower And Come Downstairs ?? They'll Be Happy To See You ." She Left Leaving Me In The Room . 

Hmmm ......... Kim Na Hee  Huh ?? 

I Took Shower And Changed Into This : 

I Can Really Say Na Hee' s Fashion Sense Was Too Good And Her Wardrobe Is Full Of Beautiful Clothes , Some Are Even Limited Edition That I Tried To Buy Last Month

I Can Really Say Na Hee' s Fashion Sense Was Too Good And Her Wardrobe Is Full Of Beautiful Clothes , Some Are Even Limited Edition That I Tried To Buy Last Month . I Did Make Up , Brushed My Hair And Ran Downstairs . I Took A Heavy Breathe Before Walking To The Dining Room , I Saw Four Men And Two Women . One Of Them Looked At Me As If She Saw A Ghost . " NAHEE !!!!! " She Stopped Eating And Pulled Me Into A Hug , Almost Choking Me . 

" Uhhh Who ?? "She Broke The Hug And Sighed , " Oh , I'm Your Elder Sister Kim Jisoo , He's Jin The Eldest Among Us And That's Joonie , Our Second Brother . And She's Mom , He's Dad !! And He's Your Best Friend ........... Jeon Jungkook !! " She Said Smiling . 

Jungkook ?? Famous Singer JUNGKOOK ?? 

I Turned To See Him Smiling Cutely At Me , " How Are You Fam ?? You Made Us Worried ." I Blushed As He Winked All Of Sudden , 

" Mianhe , I Was Careless And Caused The Accident ." They Nodded . Jisoo Unnie Pulled Me To Sit , We Started Eating , Jin Oppa Smiled . 

" We Missed You baby Sis , It Was 15 Days Since You Were Unconscious , We Were So Scared To Lose You , Namjoon Was So Broke Coz Of Your Condition And Locked Himself In His Room For Days . Jungkook Always Came To Visit You , There Was Not A Single Day , Mom Didn't Cried . Dad Even Cancelled All His Important Meetings Causing Heavy Loss To Our Company , But One Thing That Happened Good Was........Now You Are Safe And With Us . Thanks To God ."

Namjoon Looked At Me , Eyes Filled With Affection , " I'm Sorry ." I Looked At Him Confused , " Waeyo Oppa ?? " He Looked At Me Shocked . Even Jin And Others Were Shocked Too . Why ?? What I Did Wrong Now ?? 

" Na Hee ?? You Never Called Hyungs Or Noona As Unnie Or Oppa , You Hated To Call Them That Thinking It's Cringey. " Jungkook Said Looking At Me In Disbelief . I Munched On The Food , Avoiding Their Gazes . 

 " Mianhe , I Don't Know Anything About Me ." I Whispered .

" Don't Worry !! We'll Help You Na Hee -ah , Meet Me In My Room . That's Two Doors Left From Your Room ." I Nodded At Jisoo . Everyone Continued Eating . " Na Hee ?? Are You Okay ?? Or You Wanna Go Back Shooting ?? "Dad Asked While Getting Up From Chair . We All Got Up . 

" Umm.......To Where ?? Shooting ? Why?? " I Asked Them Totally Unknown To What They Were Saying . 

" Yeah Shooting , You Are A Newbie In Film Industry , So Director Min Gave You A Supporting Role In This Movie . If You Are Okay , Today You Can Go And Join . He's Impatient A Bit . " Joon Said While Putting On His Jacket .

" Actress ?? Me ?? " Umm.......Nice . ^ . ^ 

********** End Of Episode 2