Prologue [BOOK 2]

Minseo's POV

Laying On The Cold Floor Gave Me A Deja Vu Feeling , It Was Like I Was In The Same Situation A While Ago , My Whole Body Was So Painful , So Cold And There Was Immense Pain In My Chest .

I Fluttered Open My Eyes To See The Beautiful Golden Gates Infront Of Me .

Everything Was Like A Dream .

Was I Dead.....Again ?

I Looked Down To See That I Was Standing On Air ? WHERE'S THE GROUND ??? 

I Freaked Out And Fall On My Butt , Scared . I Hugged My Knees While Closing My Eyes , Although It Was Beautiful But It Was Nothing Less Than A Nightmare , The Immense Pain In My Body Was Unbearable , It Was Making Me Weak . I Opened My Eyes And Saw Someone Standing Infront Of Me.

The Presence Of That Figure Somewhat Eased My Pain And Calmed Me Down , The Bright Light Illuminating From The Body Made Me Feel So Relaxed , So Relieved . The Person Was Familiarly Unfamiliar . I Narrowed My Brows And Stared At His Hand , Which He Offered To Help Me . " Your Friends Really Don't Have Any Trust In Me ....Tsk ." He Pout Gesturing Me To Grab His Hand .

I Was So Awed By His Presence , How Come His Mere Presence Suddenly Changed Everything ? The Soft Clouds Surrounding Him , Made Him Look More Precious , Beautiful . 

" You Are Beautiful ." I Gripped On His Hand And Looked At Him , Getting Up . He Helped Me Up And Smiled .

" Thanks....But My Creations Are More Interesting And More Beautiful ." 

" Your Creation...Uhh ? WAIT A HOLY SECOND !!!!!" I Yelled Making Him Laugh , Raising His Hands Up In Air .

" Waiting ~"

" You....You Can't Be The Person ....Who I Think You Are...Huh?" I Frowned Making Him Shrug . " So....What's This Place ?? Heaven ?" 

" No ....This Is The Junction Of Three Worlds , Heaven , Hell And The Living World ." He Said Making Me Look Around . " You Are Here For A Reason ....You Got Shot ....You Know  That Right ?" 

" Ahh..." I Touched My Chest And Nodded Sadly . " So I'm Dead ?"

" No ....Basically It's Called Coma ....You Are Neither Dead Nor Alive ." He Stepped Back Making My Eyes Widen . I Gulped And Looked At Him , Shocked . " Na Hee Gonna Take Her Body Back ....So I'm Here To Take You With Me .....Your Time Ends Here , From Now You'll Be-"

" NOOO !! I Can't.....I Can't Die So Easily !! Please ....Please No ...." I Cried Making Him Sigh And Look At Me .

" Fate Is Already Written Before Your Birth , There's Nothing That Can Change It . Let's Go ." He's Smile Faded Away As He's Eyes Traced My Face . I Plopped On My Knees , Totally Mad At God . This Was Something I Can Never Accept .

" I Will Not Go ." I Whispered Making Him Tilt His Head And Look At Me With No Expression . " I ....I'll Not Go With You .....Something Written By You Won't Make My Fate , I Won't Accept It ....I'll..." I Glared Him Making Him Smile Softly , 

" I Will Write My Own Fate ." 

________________THE END OF BOOK 1 .

- Charil Meng .

7.09.20