♡ Chapter 7. ♡

Amethyst's form floated in the sky. Getting her form before what happened, she fell on the ground.

She got up and groaned, "What happened?"

Steven ran to her, pulling her into a hug spinning around, "Amethyst, it worked! You're back!" The two of them laughed.

"Amethyst!" (Y/n) came joining the hug, "It's good you're back!"

Not long after, Spinel's arms were wrapped around them. Amethyst opened her eyes, looking at other pair of arms who weren't Steven's or (Y/n)'s.

"You wha-"

Amethyst jumped back, "W-What are you doing here?!" Amethyst asked.

"Please let us explain!" (Y/n) said. Amethyst didn't listen to them. She just used her whip, pulling the half gem-human and human behind her.

"Get away from them, you monster!"
But Spinel wasn't in front of them.

Spinel came behind them, "A monster?" She looked forward, "Where is it? I don't see it"

Amethyst jumped back, pointing her finger to Spinel, "Aah. You're it!"

"Oh! Ready or not here I come!" Spinel came behind the purple gem, "Boop!" She pressed with her hand to Amethyst's head. The pink Gem ran down the hill, then she stopped.

She yelled, "Oh! I forgot to say 'you're it' !" Spinel stretched her hand to Amethyst's shoulder,
"Okay, tag you're it!" She yelled, then ran.

"What the heck is this about?"
(Me in school) Amethyst said.

"She doesn't remember attacking us...
She doesn't even remember that thing!" He pointed his hand to the injector.
The three of them gasped.

"What the-"

Spinel came back, putting her hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders, "Mm, you guys not know how to play tag?"

The four of them ran through the crowd of Beach city citizens.

Steven stopped beside Nanefua, "Steven, what is going on here?"

"I'm not sure, but I'll find out. Let's open up the shelters. We might need to evacuate"

Steven, Amethyst, Spinel and (Y/n) ran up on the hill, where the injector was.

"Lapis! Bismuth! Peridot!" Steven yelled.

"What's the damage?" Amethyst ask.

"Amethyst get away from me. I can stay to see you all vacant out of your personality!"

"I'm back, you dip!" Amethyst said annoyed.

"Oh! Well, you're just in time for the end of the world! This isn't no ordinary injector, whatever it's leaking into the ground, it's toxic. Let's get a look at this dirt to see what we're dealing with."

Bismuth came with some dirt on her, shape-shifted to a shovel hand. Peridot bubbled it, and put in the microwave. Soon she pressed the button, the analysis came out.

She looked at the analysis, "Just as I thought" she mumbled.

She used her tablet to take a photo of the injector,

"Vital poison, clear and uncut. And at this moment, it has leaked 15.4 of it's content. Which means the poison has reach a destructive reach of 5.4 meters per hour, which mean... 41 hours until there is nothing more of all organic life on Earth."

(Y/n) gasped, "All organic life?!" She and Steven exclaimed.

"Yeah, like the animals, plants, insects... you know" she shrugged her shoulders, "people."

"Oh no. This is what Spinel meant 'Your human half won't stand a chance against my injector!' that's what she meant! She bought this here to kill me! And now... it's gonna kill everyone on Earth too! I gotta do something!"

"Steven, that's suicide..."(guess the reference)
(Y/n) yelled, while others called him.

Steven ran up to the injector, "Steven, wait!"

Steven didn't listen to anyone, he began to lift up the injector, "Super Steven strength!" He began to use his all strength to pick up the injector. Sweat was dropping down his face.

"Don't!" Bismuth yelled.

"Careful!" Amethyst.

"What is that clod doing?" Peridot.

"Yeah! Lift with your legs!" Spinel joked.

Steven continued to grunt, but he started feeling weaker and his gem faded the light. He dropped the injector, causing it to go deeper into the Earth. The Earth shook making everyone to fall on the ground. Steven fell back and acid got on his arm, he hissed in pain. He tried to stand up, but the ground under him split apart. He saw the fluid flowing in the Earth.

He almost fell in it, but a long stretchable arm suddenly grabbed on to his shirt pulling him back to the Gems and (Y/n).

"Well, look at what I reeled in"

"Steven!"

"Steven! Are you okay, bro?" (Y/n) asked him.

Steven didn't sat anything, he pulled his shirt up revealing his gem, "I can't do anything with my powers like this. Bismuth, Lapis, can't you lift that thing? Peridot! What about your metal powers?"

"You think we didn't try that!" Lazuli exclaimed.

"Disturbing the injector release has sped up! Also, it might explode. We have to find a way to move it. Without touching it." Peridot showed the new charts on tablet she had.

Steven sighed, "Spinel was able to activate it. Maybe she can deactivate it. But she doesn't even remember what is it"

"We got to change her back" Bismuth told them.

"No way!" (Y/n) walked towards Spinel, they hugged her, "She's cute and adorable!"

"But if we bring her back, she'll kill us all!" Steven reasoned.

"You're going to die anyway, if you don't get her back to deactivate that thing!"

"She's right, Steven, (Y/n)." Amethyst smiled, "If you brought me back, you can bring her back! Just do it for her!"

"But she's different! I know you, I don't know anything about Spinel! None of us never heard of her before except..."

"Pearl!" The two you adults shared a look.

"Pearl knew her!"

Sorry for the late update, school being a bitch... Whoops sorry for my language there's innocent children around *looks at Steven and Spinel*
Anyway hope you enjoyed it
Until next chapter 😘😘😘