♡ Chapter 11. ♡

"Run for it!" Steven yelled. Him and the others ran, before the injector plant where they we're standing.

"I'm not letting you over me, Steven Universe"

"He wasn't going to wipe your memories, Spinel" (Y/n) said truthfully, "I would never let him..." They mumbled.

"You expect me to believe that you want me like this?" Spinel pointed her arms to herself.

"Steven? (Y/n)? Why are you fighting?" Garnet asked, "Aren't we all friends?"

"Looks like we've still got an audience" Spinel turned around. She stretched her arms, wrapping it around Garnet, a couple of time.

"What about front seat?"

"Garnet!"

"You know, this I pretty twisted, but I'm a little flattered that you liked the old me..." She unwrapped her arms from Garnet.

"Innocent, loving, stupid...
If that's the thing, why don't you leave her like this?"

Steven stood up from the ground, "Get away from her!"

"Oh, you're so protective of your real friends, and you're careless with your fake ones!"

"Spinel, you don't have to do this" (Y/n) looked at her with pleasing eyes.

Spinel stopped, shook her head and yelled, "You have no right to say a word"

"Stop it"

"Then stop me. You wanna attack me. Just admit it. Or better yet, just try it."

"No!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Why not?"

"Because" (Y/n) took the Gem Rejuvenator from Steven, breaking it from her knee, "That's not the truth"

"The truth" Garnet whispered, while getting away from Spinel's arms.

"I've known hardship and confusion, but love can live it through it all" She looked at her hands, where her gems were, "If you face the truth together."
Light began to glow around Garnet.

"Her final piece" Steven said.

"No. Stop!"Spinel yelled. She used her strechy arms and pickup up a rock. Throwing it on Garnet, Steven and (Y/n). "Don't you dare!"

When the smoke disappeared, Garnet was standing, her left arm raised in the sky. She stopped the rock from hurting them.
🎵"Oh"🎵
🎶"When a difficult day comes by"🎶
🎵"Keeping it together is hard,
but that's why"🎵

Garnet changed forms, until she got her original one.

🎶"You've got to try,
you've got to try"🎶

Her rings summoned back on her hands, while she summoned her visions.

🎵"And when"🎵

She reached her hands out to Steven and (Y/n). And she pulled them off the ground.

🎶"There's a thundering
storm outside"🎶
🎵"Underneath the covers,
you humble and hide"🎵

She looked towards Spinel, her reflection reflecting in Garnet's visions.

🎶"Open your eyes,
open your eyes"🎶

"Wha.."

🎵"It's the true,
it's the true"🎵

Steven and (Y/n) hugged (their space mom) Garnet. Soon Amethyst and Pearl came by, joining the hug.

🎶"It's the true kinda love"🎶
🎵"It's the true, it's the true"🎵
🎶"It's the true kinda love"🎶

Spinel took the opportunity to surprisingly attack them. But before you know, Garnet summons her gauntlets and stopped her.

🎵"Stuck"🎵
🎶"In the middle of fear
and shame"🎶
🎵"Everybody's looking for someone to blame"🎵
🎶"Like it's a game,
like be it's a game"🎶

Spinel began to attack everyone, but they succeed to avoid all the attacks.

🎵"And now, I'm better,
than win or lose"🎵

Spinel went to attack Steven, but Garnet came behind her, she grabbed her by the feet.

🎶"And there's a new direction
that I'd like to choose"

And Amethyst and Pearl by her hands.

🎵"It's called the truth,
it's called the truth"🎵

Then Garnet let go of her feet, just like Amethyst and Pearl of her hands. She flew She flew away just in the injector. Spinel looked down at the Gems, smirking. She jumped up to the top of the injector. She used her finger as a horn, and the injector began to discharge all of it's bio poison.

"We have to stop Spinel"

"Wait! You guys go save everybody. I'm going to deal with Spinel" (Y/n) told the gems.

"She'll crush you, bestie" Amethyst told her.

"You can't fight her" Pearl said.

"But theybcan talk to her." Steven said, "They have a closer bond with Spinel than anyone of us. She'll listen to (Y/n)"
"Please hurry" Steven plead.

"Move out!" The Gems, along with Connie and Steven(who were on the lion) went to save the people.

(Y/n) used their (insert power) to came faster to Spinel. They stopped when they turned around and saw light. The light was from Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl who fused into Alexandrite, saving everyone along with Greg, Connie and Steven.

"Good job, guys" (Y/n) smiled. They turned around and went up the injector.

They began to sing:
🎶"Hey you"🎶
(Y/n) hoped that Spinel could hear them. They continued to climb up.

🎵"Show me
that sowable problem"🎵
🎶"We can get through this"🎶
🎵"I'll do the hardest part"🎵
🎶"With you"🎶

🎵"It's the true, it's the true"🎵
🎶"It's the true kinda love"🎶
🎵"It's the true, it's the true"🎵
🎶"It's the true kinda love"🎶
🎵"It's the true, it's the true"🎵
🎶"It's the true kinda love"🎶

Finally (Y/n) came to the top of the injector.

🎵"It's the true, it's the true"🎵
🎶"It's the true kinda love"🎶

They fell down, who would thought they will climb an injector? They wiped the sweat from their forehead and began to stood up. Before they stood up, someone's arms pulled her up. (Y/n) looked at Spinel, who avoid any eye contact with them.

"Spinel, we can talk about this"

"I don't wanna play anymore.."

"We aren't playing!"
Spinel turned around to face them. She raised her fist ready to punch (Y/n).

"You know I came here to take my anger out on bunch of strangers, but now that I know you, I wanna kill you and them even more"

"I don't get it!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Huh?"

"I'm paying for stuff Rose did that I had nothing to do with! I'm trying to help you! The world's about to end! Is this the story of my life?" They wiped off their tears.

Ha cliffhanger xD
Ik I said I won't upload today, but I had to
Fuck studying, I have to write another chapter 😂
Hope you liked it
Till next time byeee