A Night At The Opera (Frian)

[Before you read this, I’d like to apoligize for: A. it’s really short, B. It has such an unoriginal title, and C. I used the word “warm” a lot]

Nimble fingers graced across slick, ivory keys as soothing melodies filled every nook of the house. Elegant rays of sun filtered into the room through large windows, warming the hard wood flooring. The soft sound of padded feet could be faintly heard, but failed to register with the cunning man behind the piano. A tall, lanky figure appeared in the doorway with hands in his coat pockets. The graceful music danced around the smiling intruder as a sort of prideful love bubbled in his chest. The man playing this everlasting song was completely oblivious to any kind of presence behind him, until skinny arms snaked  around his trimmed waist. The sitting man tensed up and his fingers froze on the keys. Relief washed over him when a hot mouth pressed against the warm skin on his neck and a fimilar scent filled his nose.

"That was beautiful, love." The lanky man whispered warmly in his ear, giving him goosebumps along his arms.

"Oh, I was just playing around a bit, but thank you dear." He blushed at the compliment and leaned back into the warmth of the other man.

The taller man slid in beside his lover on the bench, smiling warmly. “So, what have you been up to today?”

"Basically this. I had a lazy day. How was your day?" He held his hand and softly rubbed the top with the pad of his thumb.

"Oh, not much… I did get you something." He smirked and put his right hand in his coat pocket.

"Oh?" He raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend curiously.

"Yeah, it’s not much but…" He pulled two slips of paper out and handed them over to his curious other half.

"Oh Brian! Wow! You are just-" He didn’t get to finish his sentence for warm lips pressed against his softly. "thank you."

"You’re welcome." Brian pulled away to let Freddie examine what was in his hand, which was two tickets to see his favorite operatic singer.

"But- but Brian, you hate this kind of stuff. You say it bores you." Freddie looked back up to see the cheeky grin of his boyfriend.

"But I love the look on your face when you’re happy."  Freddie placed his right hand on Brian’s thigh, leaning in to capture the latter’s mouth in a firery kiss.

"I love you Brian." Freddie whispered against his hot mouth.

"I love you too Freddie."Brian stroked his boyfriend’s cheek as he pressed their foreheads together.