Chapter 4 - That heck

Ashiyaan's POV

We bro sis now have got sited in place. I just felt so relaxed by sitting I can't explain.

Just then.

I felt a gaze on me, but why he is looking at me weirdly?

"What?" I asked as I shrugged and shifted in my place to face him.

"What do you mean 'what' huh?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Now what have I done." I let out a little humorous laugh.

Seriously why is behaving like that?

"Di, you don't know what you have done!? Today you proved you are mad at him." He said huskily making my mouth go 'O' in shape, right now I wanted to shout but I couldn't because it's not my place it's a public area. I am on a flight. "You meant to that man?" I frowned my brows as I said.

"Oh, yeah! If he had done something wrong to you at that time then what you have done haan?" I know you care about me but I'm not that weak to lean in.

"Today I fight for my phone scratch," I said gaining an annoyed look from him.

He turned about to face front to look away from me crossing his muscular arms over his chest. I must say at this moment he's looking so cute. I heard him say "crazy" with twisted eyebrows and a crunched nose, he is a bit kind of me. When he gets furious at times he gets annoyed. He is right I can't control my fierceness sometimes. I chuckled as he muttered something under his breath.

So poor he can't go further than me. He has to listen to my every word as I'm his elder sister.

My chain of thoughts got interrupted as I heard the flight attendant's voice now the plane was going to take off.

Uff, it will take 2 hours of the boring journey and it becomes more boring when your sibling is not ready to talk to you. I thought looking at him would get him pissed off and will start talking with me but it's of no use.

The plane has taken off and it's only 15 minutes passed. I'm getting bored and bored I decided to read the e-magazine I picked up one and started reading it, it was quite boring. I guess so I drop the idea and look at my watch it's only 35 minutes since the flight has taken off, and I'm getting bored. I kept calculating the duration each time I glanced at my wristwatch.

"What should I do, huh?" I tried to gain his attention but he didn't respond as he was busy with his phone playing a game that fruit vanishing game.

Hate it! I hate it!!

Now fidgeting with my finger furiously I finally decide to take a small nap. I leaned back shrugging my shoulder closing my eyes trying to sleep. It's just to say only one minute passed I got him in front of me. I remember how I was close to him his dark eyes, his sharp jawline, his broad chest hard as a rock I remember how soft, smooth, and silky his hair is so perfect to run fingers freely through it. But I used the chance to kill him.

Woah..... Super Amazing.

Suddenly I opened my eye shaking my head in annoyance.

Ugg why I'm thinking about him? Why did I notice him this much? Why? Why? Why?

Ashiyaan you shouldn't.

Why am I describing him as a lovesick teenager would do?

Again I lean back close my eyes and then drift to darkness when I open my eyes Subham is shaking me. "Didi, get up we have landed." I slowly rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes to see him, he was getting up from his seat, "Come on." his voice came. I got up and smiled at him he also smiled at me. He smiled back it meant he forgave me yep!! I leaned forward and said, "Thank you Subham for forgiving your di," I said innocently following back at him. "Di, you know I can't get much angry with you for hours of hours." I smiled heartily and followed him.